Old July 1st 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

Default RadioMatt Talks Tough to the Trolls and FAILS!

RadioMatt (whom by the way hasn't posted since 2001) stuck his nose
into the Kombat Kraven/Troll mix with this diatribe talking tough but
failing to deliver the goods...

Are you really this paranoid? You've attributed 30-40 different
posters
to him [Kraven Kramer] as sock puppets. Are you so afraid that you
really believe he'd
waste his time on you?

I asked Nurk this same question; what did he [Pinkie Kramer] do to you
that makes you
such a net cop. Do you realize that a net cop is nothing more than a
bully? You've accused him of being a bully, but for the past few
years
you show up in different groups bullying many different people. What
makes you different from him [Pinkie]?

***How are the Trolls different than Kombat Pinkie Kramer Matt, let us
count the ways...

~ We don't have an over inflated ego of ourselves, Matt...
~ We didn't learn our morals from Hoppy, Roy, and the Cisco Kid
~ We don't walk into the Bangkok Radisson and introduce ourselves as
the "Famous Snapper from Chaing Mai"
~ We don't threaten peoples lives telling them "I don't do high school
brawling" as Pinkie does and threatening "to kill you" instead
~ We don't know where the elephants lie
~ We don't run a sham photo safari biz
~ We don't run a sham snorkle biz
~ We've never been to the CM Police Station Interogation room
~ We don't count the days, hours, minutes, seconds that we haven't
smoked and calculate the dollars and cents saved
~ We don't walk the back ally ways of CM with thousands of dollars of
"snapper gear" around our neck in a smelly Indiana Jones garb and tell
the world I "protect it with my life; its a bitch but its Thailand"
~ We don't employ 30 sock puppets in a NG and hold "conversations"
with ourself or bad mouth others
~ We don't talk down to legit posters unless they stir up a hornets
nest first (in which case its most likely Pinkie himself doing the
stirring)
~ We don't offer up $100K in escrow to the Thai Govt to obtain a Biz
License and proclaim doing business here is a bitch
~ We don't single handedly clean out Japanese neighborhoods of their
motorcycle gang members going mano amano
~ We don't take names, numbers, and kick movie stars asses
~ Trolls know how to take a picture...Pinkie writes that his cell
phone cam is easier to operate than his professional snapper gear,
"too many buttons and settings"...go figure!
~ We don't crack cheap CD's in half and use them as a weapon

and on and on and on Matt, go do some usenet research and ****
off...So, other than that we aren't any different...*:-)*
Old July 1st 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

On Jul 1, 4:37*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Great list Fred...lol...everyone I just shake my head on, some of them
are hilarious though. I could add on another twenty just off the top
of my head, there are so many that if I didn't know it myself I would
swear there was some bullcrap or exagerration going on. But I know
better. ;-)
Old July 2nd 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

On 7/2/2010 5:37 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
RadioMatt (whom by the way hasn't posted since 2001)

Haven't had privileges for nine years. I could read but not post. I'll
tell you what, short-eyes. There are some folks who'd like to meet you.
They don't like chicken hawks.

~ We don't have an over inflated ego of ourselves, Matt...

You've named yourselves 'distinguished' but you don' think you have an
over inflated ego?

~ We didn't learn our morals from Hoppy, Roy, and the Cisco Kid

You should have. They had morals. You don't. You're just a candy-assed
pedophile.

~ We don't know where the elephants lie

If you had half a brain you'd know that elephants lie down anywhere they
want to. You're just too stupid to realize you've been put on all this
time! Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

~ We don't count the days, hours, minutes, seconds that we haven't
smoked and calculate the dollars and cents saved

No, you're too busy thinking about your hero.

You don't realize how strongly he controls your every thought and
action, do you? He's been controlling you for years now and you're too
stupid to know it.
Old July 2nd 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

Default Gregg, you just don't learn, do you.

But you will. )