Old July 7th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Golden Come-Along Award 2010

On Jul 6, 8:54*pm, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:24 pm, Gregg wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:33 am, Mike wrote:

On Jul 6, 2:49 am, Gregg wrote:

Notice how he's playing on the "walker" thing, typical ploy of the
ole' "tugging at the heart strings". *Trying to evoke sympathy from
the reader. Unfortunately it doesn't work. But he think it does. I
guess that is all that matters. And as long as he's happy is what is
important.

I'm just glad that I was able to finally get out of the wheelchair
and return to work. Remember, the whole dialogue between
Steve Lare and I over me turning down a full disability? While
I was in the hospital doing physical therapy after my stroke, they
told me I'd never be able to return to teaching due to being
unable to walk. I stayed off of RRS during that period, because
I was too busy to deal with the likes of you and Lare. The hospital
told me that they had applied on my behalf for a disability.
I turned it down because I wasn't going to give up trying to
get back to teaching.

Well, God gave me enough strength to get through that rehab.
Not the revengeful God that you worship, Gwegg. But the
merciful God that heals and loves us all. I can now get
around with just a cane most of the time. But the open air
Waterfront Concert on the 4th necessitated a walk further
than the cane, alone, would have supported. I had to use a
walker with wheels. When Michael Franti saw me getting into
the concert despite having to use a walker, he came out into
the audience and danced with me. I was overwhelmed. Thank
God that there are still some folks in this world with love in their
hearts. If the world was full of people like you, there'd be
little reason to go on.

I think you've shown enough of your true nature over the
past few days to show everyone in this newsgroup who
you are and what you represent. As usual, YOU demon-
strated more about yourself, than I ever could. All I can
suggest to you is that you try love, instead.

Thanks,

Mike

You are such a phoney bologney. Getting busted for getting high with a
male student at Weber St. didn't humble you at all. You came back to
this group blaming everyone but yourself and threatening legal action
on everyone.

HOPEFULLY- your brush with mortality would have knocked your brain/
mouth down a peg and humbled you. All one has to do is read this group
to see what a freeking head game you are. That didn't even work from
what I read here, but then you play the "God Card" when it fits your
"arguement". But yet you attack and make fun of that same God or
someones belief on another post. Looks like the Lord still has some
work to do with you to get you where he wants. I'll include you in my
prayers, I really will. Good luck in your recovery, and I mean that.- Hide quoted text -

Gregg,

I believe in the God of love and mercy. Your attempts
to pervert the word of God show you for the blasphemer
you are. How can you claim to be a Christian when you
align yourself with scum like the trolls. I thank you for
your prayers, but I do not believe we worship the same
God. Your interpretation of Revelations remains, at
best, entertaining.

And the word is "argument", not "arguement". Look it
up!

*"pathological".

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Oh, Steve, let's leave to others who is truly "pathological". Your
posting history, as usual, speaks for itself. The fact that you
are now siding with Gregg and cast of troll sockpuppets says
more about you than I ever could.

There were obviously many more problems that I had to deal
with besides just walking when I had my stroke. My throat
muscles were also paralyzed. My eyes wouldn't even focus
properly. Part of entering long-term rehab involved signing
power-of-attorney over to an assigned rehab counselor
who was responsible for co-ordinating my re-entry into society.
She filed the papers for my disability when I was in a state where
I couldn't even feed myself. I wasn't capable of even going
to the bathroom. I not only had to learn to walk, again, but
also had daily speech and occupational therapy. It took
multiple throat surgeries to restore my ability to lecture.

So, make all the fun of me you want, dude. After being in
the hell I had to fight out of, dealing with you is simply a
joke. You took a disability when there was nothing more
wrong with you than your attitude. You sit around and
cuss at the golden gov't tit you suck on everyday. You
might be the biggest hypocrite I've ever met in my whole
life.

Good luck, Steve. We both know you need that luck
more than I do.

Mike
Old July 7th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 6, 8:24 pm, Gregg wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:33 am, Mike wrote:

On Jul 6, 2:49 am, Gregg wrote:

[...]

"pathological"

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 8th 10, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 8, 10:16*pm, Krypsis wrote:

****Snipped reams of waffle posted by the old tart Krypto.

Here's the rest of that info on debating! Have a read and broaden your
mind! heaven knows it needs it!

http://www.actdu.org.au/archives/act...sicskills.html

Krypsis-

******Good God man, you really are a head case.
Do SERIOUSLY believe that anyones care two hoots about you and your
opinion.

You really have got to try and get back in touch with reality soon
Krypto.
Your mind is wandering.
Old July 9th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 8, 6:57*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 8, 10:16*pm, Krypsis wrote:

****Snipped reams of waffle posted by the old tart Krypto.

Here's the rest of that info on debating! Have a read and broaden your
mind! heaven knows it needs it!

http://www.actdu.org.au/archives/act...sicskills.html

Krypsis-

******Good God man, you really are a head case.
Do SERIOUSLY believe that anyones care two hoots about you and your
opinion.

You really have got to try and get back in touch with reality soon
Krypto.
Your mind is wandering.

He's a trip ain't he? That poor schmuck hammers away at his keyboard
towards someone that doesn't even read his posts.rolling my eyes The
only way I see him is if someone quotes him and I then scroll as
quickly as I can because I know it is ALWAYS the same thing. And to
answer to your response to him "YES he does think people care about
what he says". At least IMO. :-D

Old July 9th 10, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 6, 8:24 pm, Gregg wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:33 am, Mike wrote:

On Jul 6, 2:49 am, Gregg wrote:

[...]

I'll be certain to pass that one around. Good to know that one can obtain Social Security
Disability based solely on ones attitude.

You sit around and
cuss at the golden gov't tit you suck on everyday. You
might be the biggest hypocrite I've ever met in my whole
life.

Good luck, Steve. We both know you need that luck
more than I do.

Luck? From the tales you tell it would appear to even a casual observer that you'd not know luck
even if it crawled up your fat pathologically lying clown 'tard academic ass and spent a long cold
winter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahaha.....so well spoken - that "almost" reached "epic" - the
visualization aspect is where I thought it was pretty strong. ;-) I've
noticed Krypsis doesn't mess with you. Ha!