Old July 11th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Real Fun Little Activity - If YOU Had to Choose Your Last Ever Troll!

"Brian Anasta" wrote in message news:
Hey Guys,

Was just sitting at the breakfast table having a ponder about, well
trolling in general I guess. Anyways, I got to thinking, if for example I
was on death row, and I was about to indulge in my last ever troll
before I was led away in shackles to the death chamber, what would I
like THAT final troll to be?!

Kinda gets you thinking, doesn't it?

Well, since it WAS my idea, I will get the ball rolling, and list MY
top 5 trolls if they were to be my last ever

1. Gotta be a nice troll on soc.culture.thai, with a ****-take on that
extremely obnoxious, pompous and
conceited buffoon Steve 'Kombat' Kramer a definite requirement!

2. Hard to beat a great troll on rec.radio.shortwave, with another
discussion about my Grundig G6 Aviator (Buzz Aldrin Special Edition).

3. Hmmm, a tough one, but some of my many favorite sct trolls
would have to be on this list.

4. I simply love a good troll on rec.food.cooking and to accompany
that - at the same time having sex with a bowl of som tum!

5. I will be shouted down for this, but what about a ****-take on
that cantankerous, drug-addicted, foul-mouthed greasy
Spanish idiot Trivino Abelardo.

Well guys, I hope some of you take the time to just think for a moment
that if YOU ever had to decide to settle upon a 'final troll ever',
just what would THAT be?!

Can't wait to read your responses....

Kind Regards and Good Luck with whatever posts you're preparing
today,
Brian Anasta

**Good post Bri! )

My choice would be the same as your numbers 1 and 5. *grin*

--
"They (the 'trolls') didn't 'take' the news group. We gave it to them. You
asked me not to respond to them, and I haven't. But just as in