Old July 18th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default God is a schizophrantic?

Bob Dobbs wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness yadda
yadda yadda..."

Us? I thought he was alone when he made Man...

The imperial 'we'..

Like when some CBer says "we" copy etc. even if it's just one solitary operator
using a vox mike so he can have one hand wrapped around a beer and the other
around his pud.

Experienced, eh, Bob?

Old July 18th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have an old Mechanix Illustrated magazine which dates back to the
1950's.What it is, way back then the U.S.Army handed over a 1957
Chevrolet pickup truck to a guy in Motor Pool.They told him to make the
truck run on ammonia gas.At first he experimented with a lawnmower
engine.He got it running on ammonia gas, then he started working on the
truck.He mounted one or two tanks of ammonia gas which he had insulated
and routed the exhaust pipe to keep the ammonia tanks warm in the bed of
the truck and he fixed up a pipe from the ammonia tanks to the
carburetor.He had to start the engine running on gasoline, then he
switched over to the ammonia and the truck ran, but not with as much
power as gasoline.

The idea was, the U.S.Army could use small nuke plants mounted on 18
wheelers and park by rivers/ponds/whatever and produce ammonia gas from
water and air.

One time, I had to tow one of our Army 2/12 ton trucks to our Motor Pool
in Saigon.A guy there was drilling holes in the center of intake
valves.I asked him, Why? He said so the engine will keep on running if
the ignition gets to wet with water.
cuhulin

Old July 18th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness yadda
yadda yadda..."

Us? I thought he was alone when he made Man...

"Thou shalt have no Gods before Me" tends to imply other Entities,
besides the Trinity.

mike

Old July 18th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Obama Battery - Now That's Green - NOT !

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...

* Solar, Hydrogen and even Hydro are the
better answers -not- Batteries of any kind

Hydrogen.... exhausts water vapor, water vapor is more of a greenhouse
gas by your standards than CO2.

If you drive enough cars through the desert you will raise the humidity
which is the "Water Vapor" that will increase all the dry parts of the
world to have more water vapor and that is more greenhouse gas.

Your Solution is worse than the problem.... The cure is worse than the
disease.

While you could have made the argument that it would help the USA be
energy self sufficient and that is a good thing, you leftists try to use
the silly *Global Warming myth* as your basis and in that realm it makes
no more sense than Global Warming its self.

Water vapor is indeed a short term greenhouse gas.. but there is one major
difference between water vapor and, say, CO2. Water vapor precipitates out
of the atmosphere in a regular cycle. It's called 'rain'. It also
precipitates out nightly in the form of dew as the humidity reaches 100%.
Water vapor does not STAY in the atmosphere permanently.

Old July 18th 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/001938.html

What would great big FAT ''global warming'' Owl Gourdhead do without
CO2?

Mrs.Bucket comes on tv tonight at 8:00 PM.
cuhulin

Old July 18th 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"Bone China Blue" wrote in message
In article ,
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

Hydrogen.... exhausts water vapor, water vapor is more of a greenhouse
gas by your standards than CO2.

And it's tragic how that water vapour just accumulates in the atmosphere
until
we reach several thousand percent relative humidity.

Your Solution is worse than the problem.... The cure is worse than the
disease.

Where is all this hydrogen going to come from?

Could be easily electrolyzed from sea water, using solar power.

Old July 18th 10, 09:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 17, 6:23*pm, dxAce wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
* Solar, Hydrogen and even Hydro are the better answers -not-
Batteries of any kind

(This statement was written by RHF. Please see below)

On 7/17/2010 2:31 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

Hydrogen.... exhausts water vapor, water vapor is more of a
greenhouse gas by your standards than CO2.

If you drive enough cars through the desert you will raise the
humidity which is the "Water Vapor" that will increase all the dry
parts of the world to have more water vapor and that is more
greenhouse gas.

Your Solution is worse than the problem.... * The cure is worse than
the disease.

While you could have made the argument that it would help the USA be
energy self sufficient and that is a good thing, you leftists try to
use the silly *Global Warming myth* as your basis and in that realm
it makes no more sense than Global Warming its self.

Um, Scotty,

The statement you quoted above and that caused you to get your knickers
in a twist was written by *RHF*, NOT Joe from Kokomo.

You might want to pull your head out of your ass and try replying to the
*correct* poster.

Joe, you're certainly not the one to lecture anyone about pulling their head
out of their ass.

In fact, you're a current contestant for the 'Golden Come-Along Award'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Huh? Not Joe, you must be mistaken - he knows everything about
everything. We're just lucky to be in this group with him. You really
need to list not only the winner but the runner up (which you did) in
case the winner poses naked for a magazine or gets in
trouble.....that's it..."fullfilling their obligations." So you need
to list at least three just in case. ;-)
Old July 18th 10, 09:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 17, 8:34*pm, dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:
wrote:

One time, I had to tow one of our Army 2/12 ton trucks to our Motor Pool
in Saigon.A guy there was drilling holes in the center of intake
valves.I asked him, Why? He said so the engine will keep on running if
the ignition gets to wet with water.

A Viet Cong agent *would* say that, wouldn't he?

You'd not know a 'Viet Cong agent' even if he/she crawled up yer dumbass
Canuck ass and spent a long cold Alberta winter, 'tard boy/girl.

****Shaking my head****