Old July 21st 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Spotted a Grundig Satellit 750 Shortwave Radio Tuned to a SW NumbersStation

Spotted a Grundig Satellit 750 Shortwave Radio
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/7256
Tuned to Listen to a Shortwave Numbers Station
http://www.etoncorp.com/product_card...uctDbId=351064

OK so I was watching the Radio/TV and the
story line was about a kid hearing something
on a Number Station. One of the CIA Tech
Guys was tuning into the Numbers Station on
a Grundig Satellit 750 Shortwave Radio as 'if'
that was the best the CIA had -d'oh-
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/0750.html

"Covert Affairs" {CIA-Spies} TV Show on the
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/covertaffairs/
* Episode 'Walter's Walk' about 10 Minutes into it
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/cov.../video/fullep/

USA Network
http://www.usanetwork.com/

Numbers Station(s) on the Shortwave Radio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
http://www.dxing.com/numbers.htm
http://home.freeuk.net/spook007/

Spy Numbers Stations on Shortwave Radio
http://www.spynumbers.com/

Spy Numbers Station Database
http://www.spynumbers.com/numbersDB/

The Conet Project :
Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations
http://www.archive.org/details/ird059

Shortwave Numbers Stations :
Mystery Over The Airwaves
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128586766
-note- does not mention Cuba or Spanish
5# Series Numbers Stations

Shortwave Radio Numbers Stations -Video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVJMq0rYPs

“Spy Number Stations” {Secret Signals}
Shortwave Espionage - Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page30.html

List of Numbers Stations -Links-
http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Shortw...bers_stations/
Old July 21st 10, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda has my 650 trying to find a power supply so we can get it back on
line. Great radio, I have the 800 now
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

"RHF" wrote in message
[...]

List of Numbers Stations -Links-
http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Shortw...bers_stations/
Old July 21st 10, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 21, 4:36*am, RHF wrote:
Spotted a Grundig Satellit 750 Shortwave Radiohttp://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/7256
Tuned to Listen to a Shortwave Numbers Stationhttp://www.etoncorp.com/product_card/?p_ProductDbId=351064

that was the best the CIA had -d'oh-http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0750.html

"Covert Affairs" {CIA-Spies} TV Show on thehttp://www.usanetwork.com/series/covertaffairs/
* Episode 'Walter's Walk' about 10 Minutes into ithttp://www.usanetwork.com/series/covertaffairs/video/fullep/

Mystery Over The Airwaveshttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128586766
-note- does not mention Cuba or Spanish
5# Series Numbers Stations

Shortwave Radio Numbers Stations -Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVJMq0rYPs

“Spy Number Stations” {Secret Signals}
Shortwave Espionage - Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page30.html

List of Numbers Stations -Links-http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Shortwave_Radio/Numbers_stations/
*.
just take a number . . . and stay tuned ~ RHF
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reportshttp://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports
*.
*.

Appreciate that Simon Mason link/book - that is going to be some good
reading there.