Old July 22nd 10, 10:45 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Trolls.... It's time to vote!!!

On 22/07/2010 4:55 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
You have now said that the guy posting from Thailand was Kramer
You have now said that the guy posting from Australia was Kramer
You have said that MANY different posters were Kramer

If Kramer was really deported, as 'you' (and only you) say he was, he
couldn't be posting from Thailand. They wouldn't let him in.

If he was really deported, as 'you' (and only you) say he was, he
couldn't be posting from Australia, They wouldn't let him in.

The ONLY country that would admit its own citizen deported from another
country would be the USA.

So let's take a vote. Which one of YOU is really Kramer, posting as a
troll, just to keep your names showing up? It can't be the guy in
Thailand. It can't be the guy in Australia. It has to be someone posting
from the US.

Now that's an angle I hadn't considered. The trolls post posing as
Kramer so THEY can keep their name up there in "lights". Sounds feasible
and reasonable to me!

I'm voting for KOP. Just because I like his pink dress. It matches the
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome features of his face.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg

I still think Scott's the next schoolyard shooter! That pink tutu fetish
is a dead giveaway that all is not well in his mind.

Krypsis (posting from Australia QED)

Old July 22nd 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Is Larbgai really this stupid?

Yes.
Old July 23rd 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/22/2010 6:45 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Now that's an angle I hadn't considered. The trolls post posing as
Kramer so THEY can keep their name up there in "lights". Sounds feasible
and reasonable to me!

I'm voting for KOP. Just because I like his pink dress. It matches the
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome features of his face.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg

I still think Scott's the next schoolyard shooter! That pink tutu fetish
is a dead giveaway that all is not well in his mind.

I'm inclined to agree with you. We know that he's a sicko. We know that
he feels that the world is always picking on him. We know that he always
blames everyone else for his problems. We know that he feels incredibly
impotent and needs to pose with guns and threaten people to make him
feel more like a man. Yes... I can see him has the next one to run amoke
in a schoolyard or shopping mall, shooting women and children while
laughing maniacally.

Krypsis (posting from Australia QED)

You're going to confuse them, constantly reminding them that you are in
OZ.
Old July 23rd 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Is Kramer really a cheat, a liar and a fraud?

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:

Yes.

**No doubt about it. *grin*

TROLLS-R-US LarbGai Shortwave 3 July 6th 10 06:46 PM
Calling all Trolls! Calling all Trolls! Gregg needs help at rec.radio.shortwave! nurk_fred2000[_2_] Shortwave 17 June 5th 10 11:41 PM
ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio General 9 November 1st 04 03:03 AM
ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio Policy 2 October 24th 04 03:56 AM