Old July 26th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

On Jul 23, 3:18*am, RHF wrote:
William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time
-website-http://www.hourofthetime.com/
*.
About : Hour of the Time [HOTT]
Fighting for Freedom since 1993http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=2
-and-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hour_of_the_Time
-and-http://www.hourofthetime.com/hott.htm
*.
How-To-Listen to "The Hour of the Time" @ 9~10PM ESThttp://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=149
*.
Broadcast on the World Wide Freedom Radio Networkhttp://hourofthetime.com/wwfrn/WWFRN/Welcome.html
*.
The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William 'Bill' Cooperhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2829245257205113781#
-source- Google Videos -with-more-video-links-
*.
Hour of Our Time Promo -on- YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5NaQZVC48
*.
William Cooper -the- "Mystery Babylon" Serieshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrG1VRfIKs
*.
William Cooper [Play List with Many HOTT Videos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc
*.
William Cooper HOTT with many Play Listshttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_qu...
*.
Search YouTube for : William Cooperhttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=William+Cooper&aq=f
*.
Search YouTube for : "Hour of the Time"http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Hour+of+the+Time%22&aq=f
*.
and now you know -cause-
you just read it here ~ RHF
*.

* once-again back to the original post *

William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1644315666f65b
Old July 26th 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

From the oil horror stories I read, pertaining to Nigeria, I don't blame
them (Nigeria) at all.
cuhulin