Old July 28th 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

http://www.devilfinder.com
I've Got A Gal in Kalamazoo song

1942, that song is older than I thought.There are a few other similar
old songs, I barely remember them though.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

" wrote:

On Jul 28, 4:23 am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama. After him personally destroying the Gulf, he
decided to do the Kalamazoo river next.

Oooops, hold on a minute. Someone else just claimed it was the North
Koreans in a mini-sub...

It was a bitter, old welfare queen from Holland, Michigan.

Bitter?

Welfare?

Queen?

Old July 28th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michigan oil spill a replay of Gulf spill?
(reporters,,, photogs barred from scene)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293434

There is oil coming over the Ceresco Dam.Some of that oil might be
floating on Lake Michigan by Sunday.
Tell Al Bundy to take it easy on flushing the crapper.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
http://www.devilfinder.com
I've Got A Gal in Kalamazoo song

1942, that song is older than I thought.There are a few other similar
old songs, I barely remember them though.
cuhulin

cuhulin,
I can actually say "I got a gal in Kalamazoo" fact I had several.
I was born and raised in Kalamazoo, and I do remember the song,
not the the first time round though.
It seems the oil was spilled in Marshall Michigan, a little over 30 miles
from
Kalamazoo. It is headed toward Kalamazoo, there is a damn created lake that
may be a good place for the to do the most cleanup.
http://media.mlive.com/kzgazette_imp...5ad2da79fc.jpg

MikeM

Old July 28th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
[...]
And while we're at it, just TAKE OVER CanaDuh too.

It'd be a snap!

[...]

The problem is, in America we no longer know who "we" are, so
"we're" not going to take over anything.

Neither the military or its stringpullers, or the regime in
Washington and its stringpullers, represent us in any significant sense.

"We" are allowed to shop, and work, and pay taxes, and vote for
smiling liar number one or smiling liar number two, and send our
sons and daughters to die.

But take over anything? No. We won't be allowed to do that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old July 28th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Corexit to the rescue.I hope NOT! That Corexit crap is weighing down
most of that British POLLUTION (BP) crap under the Gulf of Mexico water,
in my opinion.

I had a galfriend in Kirkwood,Missouriah in 1961 through most of
1963.That is why I wound up at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois when I was
in the Army.Kirkwood is a suburb city, South side of Saint Louis.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Map, photos, Michigan oil spill.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin