Old August 1st 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) White House Vandalism

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
What did the Clintons steal when they left the White House?

They did steal some things from the White House! They trashed the White
House too!
cuhulin

"According to Fleischer, there was one incident in the White House
itself, a photocopy machine that had copies of naked people hidden in
the paper tray so they would come out from time to time with other copies."

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...whitehouse.htm
Old August 1st 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The White House will have to be fumigated (or maybe condemned) after
REAL Americans evict that steaming, stinking marxist pile of $hit
Obama in '12.
Old August 1st 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You beat me to that one DEFCON88.
I was going to say more or less the same thing.
FUMIGATE.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
You beat me to that one DEFCON88.
I was going to say more or less the same thing.
FUMIGATE.
cuhulin

Your robes are showing.
Old August 1st 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Chelsea Marries

That's a sad comment Steve. I hope it works for them for life.
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Chelsea gets married today.

It's unfortunate that her father will not be able to attend and give the
bride
away.

I wonder if Bryant, our rezident gambler, would care to place a wager on
how long
the marriage will last?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 1st 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 1, 10:38*am, BDK wrote:
In article bcaadbfe-940f-42f4-9ec2-4d85e164e7e7
@z30g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 31, 6:55*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says... Yukon sure did get that one right.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293597

- - What about that Gold toilet?
- - Did the Klintoons steal that too?
- - cuhulin

-wrt- The Clintons Stole From {Looted}
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover040606.htm

That's the best you can come up with? you must be flopsweating like
crazy.

the White House Before they Left !
http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/clintonstealing.htm

BWHAHAHAHAHAA!

- Rich people throw big weddings for their kids?
-
- What a shock this is.
- --
- BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
*.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

INFO is like a Billboard standing along
the side of the road : See {Read} It or Not
.. . . It's Still Out There . . .

don't make it true
don't make it true
it simply exists ~ RHF
Old August 1st 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 1, 10:40*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:
In ,
says...
Yukon sure did get that one right.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293597

What about that Gold toilet? Did the Klintoons steal that too?
cuhulin

All those stories about the Clintons taking and breaking on their way
out of the White House were pure Karl Rove fantasy. *Never happened.
All the keyboards have "W" keys.

Don't tell me about it, that's a right winger fantasy.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

-again-

Old August 1st 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 1, 7:19*am, dave wrote:
BDK wrote:
In ,
says...
Yukon sure did get that one right.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=293597

What about that Gold toilet? Did the Klintoons steal that too?
cuhulin

All those stories about the Clintons taking and breaking on their way
out of the White House were pure Karl Rove fantasy. *Never happened.
All the keyboards have "W" keys.

-and-again-

INFO is like a Billboard standing along
the side of the road : See {Read} It or Not
.. . . It's Still Out There . . .

don't make it true
don't make it right
it simply exists ~ RHF

Old August 1st 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 1, 3:32*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
- That's a sad comment Steve.
- I hope it works for them for life.

Yes - Happy Wedding Day Chelsea Mezvinsky
and may God Bless Your Marriage - amen ~ RHF