Old August 3rd 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New "World of Radio" RSS Feed

As a public service Dxtra has programmed an RSS feed for Glenn
Hauser's weekly "World of Radio" shortwave radio program. The feed
consolidates one year of weekly posts and includes a link to the
related mp3 recordings in the convenient RSS format.

All articles and mp3 audio files are now one-click away. The last 12
weeks of article links list the first line of any country related news
for a quick preview. You can also search the feed for any text
information.

If you subscibe to the feed you will automatically receive weekly
updates as they are added.

The URL for the feed is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WorldOfShortwaveRadio
Old July 23rd 11, 07:54 PM
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxtra View Post
As a public service Dxtra has programmed an RSS feed for Glenn
Hauser's weekly "World of Radio" shortwave radio program. The feed
consolidates one year of weekly posts and includes a link to the
related mp3 recordings in the convenient RSS format.

All articles and mp3 audio files are now one-click away. The last 12
weeks of article links list the first line of any country related news
for a quick preview. You can also search the feed for any text
information.

If you subscibe to the feed you will automatically receive weekly
updates as they are added.

The URL for the feed is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WorldOfShortwaveRadio
I don't understand this feed.

Normally I can just give the URL of the RSS to the Podcast Player app on my SqueezeBox Radio and then I can choose a recent episode and play it on the Squeezebox. However with this feed all I get is a load of tiny text or the player crashes and reboots.

If I click on the URL in my browser I see some hopeful looking icons that look like they might be RSS but they actually just seem to offer to start up WinAmp on my computer?!?