Old August 11th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What If... Over-Night Talk Radio Offered Something Different ...

"RHF" wrote in message
On Aug 10, 3:20 pm, wrote:
- But just think about the 18 wheeler truck drivers
- rolling around and listening to their air horns blowing
- on CTC.
- WHOMP! WHOMP!
-
- George Noory probally,,,,,
-
- Nawww, I better not say that.
- cuhulin

KXL-AM 750 kHz Portland, OR @ 2:25 AM PST
http://www.kxl.com/
http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin...ll=kXL&x=0&y=0

KXL Program Schedule
http://www.kxl.com/pages/5960256.php

The "Midnight 'Trucking' Radio Network" Show
http://www.midnighttrucking.com/
Featuring a whole lot of Trucker ADZ
and Truck Talk too.

truck-on good buddies ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA
Old August 12th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dale Summers, you mean?
He IS a BOZO! Looka here, he said New Orleans wasen't worth rebuilding.
He and I emailed back and forth with each other a couple of times, right
after Katrina.He started getting ****ed off at me when I told him New
Orleans is worth rebuilding.
Dennis Hastert also said New Orleans wasen't worth rebuilding.

Gulf Blue Flu is Evolving
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

Old August 12th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.Census to visit 1 in 700 homes
http://www.rense.com

To Hell with them! (''them!'')
cuhulin

Old August 12th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Dale Summers, you mean?
He IS a BOZO! Looka here, he said New Orleans wasen't worth rebuilding.
He and I emailed back and forth with each other a couple of times, right
after Katrina.He started getting ****ed off at me when I told him New
Orleans is worth rebuilding.
Dennis Hastert also said New Orleans wasen't worth rebuilding.

Gulf Blue Flu is Evolving
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

New Orleans is the soul of America. As she goes, so goes the nation.
Old August 12th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And it flows, and it flows, like a Riverrrrr flowwwwwwws,,,,,,,,,
Mississippi River and other Rivers, (North and South) which feed into
the Mississippi River.

N'Awlins, about twenty percent (or more) of America's Economy depends on
the Mississippi River and Shipping Ports up and down and near the
Mississippi River.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 10, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Art Bell and George Noory are Good guys.They run an entertaining show
for late night people to listen to and also to call in and talk about
whatever.

I don't stay awake late nights anymore.I have to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "The Truckin' Bozo"

On Aug 11, 3:16*pm, "VegasNightOwl"
wrote:

KXL-AM 750 kHz Portland, OR @ 2:25 AM PSThttp://www.kxl.com/http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/finder?sr=Y&s=C&call=kXL&x=0&y=0

KXL Program Schedulehttp://www.kxl.com/pages/5960256.php

The "Midnight'Trucking' Radio Network" Showhttp://www.midnighttrucking.com/
Featuring a whole lot of Trucker ADZ
and Truck Talk too.

truck-on good buddies ~RHF
Twain Harte, CA
*.

- Though I haven't tried to listne for them, is the Truckin' Bozo
radio show
- still on the air? *I recall tuning them in once in a while and
though it
- wasn't my field of expertise, I did find alot of the information
provided
- interesting and didn't know how much truckers have to abide by.
-
- VegasNightOwl

The Truckin' Bozo's Website
http://thebozo.com/

Dale Sommers -aka- "The Truckin' Bozo"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Sommers

America's Trucking Network
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...ucking_Network
-via- XM Satellite Radio

-separate-and-different-from-the-
Midnight Trucking Radio Network
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnigh..._Radio_Network
-via- XM Satellite Radio

and now you know ~ RHF
Old August 14th 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dale Sommers.Yeah, in fact of the business, I had mispelled his last
name Summers.When he retired, his son, Steve took over hosting the show.
Cincinnati is worth saving too.
cuhulin