Old August 16th 10, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default KWZ 30 Kneisner & Doering Receiver

http://www.devilfinder.com
Kneisner and Doerning Radio

I mispelled Doering, but even so, I got more results by mispelling.Do
you know German language? I don't.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The toughest language to learn is Mississippian language.Unless you grew
up in it like I did.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Haley Barbour for President Iowa Caucus

Lordy, I Hope So!

Yesterday evening on local tv news, a couple of guys were discussing
Haley Barbour is mulling that.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Kneisner and Doerning Radio

I mispelled Doering, but even so, I got more results by mispelling.Do
you know German language? I don't.
cuhulin

English is a form of German
Old August 16th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 16, 8:44*am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Kneisner and Doerning Radio

I mispelled Doering, but even so, I got more results by mispelling.Do
you know German language? I don't.
cuhulin

I took German in high school because I thought it would be easy. Boy,
was I in for a surprise. Much harder than I thought.
Old August 17th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 16, 2:39*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Aug 16, 8:44*am, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
Kneisner and Doerning Radio

I mispelled Doering, but even so, I got more results by mispelling.Do
you know German language? I don't.
cuhulin

I took German in high school because I thought it would be easy. Boy,
was I in for a surprise. Much harder than I thought.

English is even harder to learn to speak (the actual grammar is a
joke).

Old August 17th 10, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

eBay item: 170526253934

Final price: $1025.00

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 17th 10, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 4:04*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
eBay item: 170526253934

Final price: $1025.00

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

KWZ30. And was sold apparently without much guarantee...
Old August 17th 10, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 4:17*am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 17, 4:04 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
eBay item: 170526253934

Final price: $1025.00

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

KWZ30. And was sold apparently without much guarantee...

Yeah, that did look just a bit fishy, didn't it?- Hide quoted text -

I hope it works...