Old August 14th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Larbgai's photo

On 14/08/2010 11:23 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:01:35 +0900,
wrote:

For your wife.I hope she likes it.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/844/larbgai1.jpg

Goodness! That's larby's sister-in-law.

Yeah right! I can see it now!
Dear sister in law, go for a trip with my husband. Yes, you can sit on
his knee, tolerate his wandering hands and put up with his strange
desire to remain incognito. I trust you!

Beautiful girl, too.

Only if you like the "Transgendered Isaan Look".

I prefer my women to look like "real women" with appropriate delicate
features! For gods sake, look at "her" hands! They are larger than the
hands of most males I know! What's the bet "her" feet are similarly
gross? Looks like she might have had an op to get rid of the prominent
adam's apple as well. Did they manage to get "her" voice a few octaves
higher? I wonder if larbgai prefers his "partner" post nip and tuck or
complete with cue stick and rack???

Cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

Check out the sunglasses and weird getup he's wearing! I suppose that
figures though since his activities on newsgroups point to a definite
weird quirk in his character.

Krypsis

Old August 14th 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 14, 1:39*pm, Krypsis wrote:
[...]

Yes they certainly do make quite the lovely couple don't they. Lord
only knows what the photographer thought when taking that picture -
I'm surprised he was able to keep the shot in focus considering how
difficult it must have been not to fall over with laughter looking at
the way he was dressed.

Felicity Warbrooke
Old August 14th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 14, 10:48*am, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
[...]

Felicity Warbrooke- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey:

Steve (Kombat) Kramer. A sad, broken and bitter person. I'd call him a
prick. But that's part of a man.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 14th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 14/08/2010 2:23 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 14, 10:48 am, Felicity wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

Your prick's not been much a part of YOUR life for a very long time Bob!
Brewer's droop hit you quite a long time ago and all your prick gets
used for these days is ****ing out of. No wonder your wife left you!

Krypsis

Old August 14th 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 8/14/2010 12:48 PM, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

Steve Kremer shot the photo when they visited his studio. He posted it
to the web when Larbgai began his attack. I don't know why he didn't
just send it on to New Zealand back then, but we can make up for that
deficit now. No problem. Google Map show about six houses around the
target address at the 'T' intersection, so only six envelopes and stamps
will be needed... and of course, six copies of the photo. Perhaps with
the question, "Can you identify this man?" printed along the top.

Old August 14th 10, 06:52 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 14, 1:39 pm, *wrote:
[...]

the question, "Can you identify this man?" printed along the top.- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

LMAO! What do you have lined up for me? Don't surprise me with any of
those elephants your cell phone for backup at the police station on
January 8, 2004. Surely a day that shall live in infamy. !

BTW - Did'ja check out THAISTOCKS.COM? You can get the FREE
information on Paul's recommended stocks after 4 weeks. His paid up
members (ahem) get the information first. This guys beats the SET time
and time and time again. My portflio is now worth of 2 mill THB.

What's In Your Wallet?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 14th 10, 07:01 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 14, 12:38*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

Steve Kremer shot the photo when they visited his studio. He posted it
to the web when Larbgai began his attack. I don't know why he didn't
just send it on to New Zealand back then, but we can make up for that
deficit now. No problem. Google Map show about six houses around the
target address at the 'T' intersection, so only six envelopes and stamps
will be needed... and of course, six copies of the photo. Perhaps with
the question, "Can you identify this man?" printed along the top.- Hide quoted text -

LOL, oh you've made my day Anon! Especially thinking about the look on
the poor neighbors faces when they open the letter and are faced with
the question, "can you identify this man"?! I can just see it now;
Larb will be out walking the dog one morning and wonder why all his
usually friendly neighbors are suddenly smirking from ear to ear! The
realization will suddenly hit him that his comeuppance has been served
- well and truly *smile*.

If only Kremer was here now to see all this going on. I can imagine
quite a look of satisfaction upon his face. Not that he needs anybody
else to fight his battles though, as by all reports he has on many
occasions put this lot of inbreds firmly in their places.

Felicity Warbrooke
Old August 14th 10, 11:04 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 8/14/2010 3:01 PM, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:38 pm, wrote:

Steve Kremer shot the photo when they visited his studio. He posted it
to the web when Larbgai began his attack. I don't know why he didn't
just send it on to New Zealand back then, but we can make up for that
deficit now. No problem. Google Map show about six houses around the
target address at the 'T' intersection, so only six envelopes and stamps
will be needed... and of course, six copies of the photo. Perhaps with
the question, "Can you identify this man?" printed along the top.- Hide quoted text -

LOL, oh you've made my day Anon! Especially thinking about the look on
the poor neighbors faces when they open the letter and are faced with
the question, "can you identify this man"?!

It will most likely be two questions;
'Can you identify this man?' and
'Can you identify the gender of the person on his knee?'

I can just see it now;
Larb will be out walking the dog one morning and wonder why all his
usually friendly neighbors are suddenly smirking from ear to ear! The
realization will suddenly hit him that his comeuppance has been served
- well and truly *smile*.

If only Kremer was here now to see all this going on. I can imagine
quite a look of satisfaction upon his face.

I'd imagine he doesn't give a damn. He stopped bothering with the trolls
over a year ago. These days he only posts in moderated groups. In fact,
he made some very interesting posts just today in one of the knife forums!

Not that he needs anybody
else to fight his battles though, as by all reports he has on many
occasions put this lot of inbreds firmly in their places.

That is pretty much the reason they hate him so badly. Just look what he
did to Robert Johnson. He turned Scott Koplin into the laughing stock of
the scuba newsgroup, and is about to fry Larbgai. It's just too bad that
all of them are too afraid to contact him and invite him here. THAT
would be interesting!
Old August 14th 10, 10:58 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 14, 1:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

Robert, Scott Koplin says the photo was taken on the Court House steps.
Which one of you is lying?

My portflio is now worth of 2 mill THB.

Hey, I believe you. I'm sure everyone believes you.
After all, you never lie, do you... ROTFL!!!

Old August 14th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Kramer's on the bottom of the barrel.

On Aug 14, 5:38*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

Steve Kremer shot the photo when they visited his studio. He posted it
to the web when Larbgai began his attack. I don't know why he didn't
just send it on to New Zealand back then, but we can make up for that
deficit now. No problem. Google Map show about six houses around the
target address at the 'T' intersection, so only six envelopes and stamps
will be needed... and of course, six copies of the photo. Perhaps with
the question, "Can you identify this man?" printed along the top.-

******* ROTFLMAO. Really Steve you are getting all mixed working all
those sock puppets, much easier to post under your own name eh?
No trying to remember who said what. *grin*

Let me help you here, please confirm which of the following is
LarbGai?
Is it your friend and fellow paedophile David Arthur or is it Craig
Sutton the poor fellow you are about to send a few pictures to or what
about the Mayor of Tauranga you reckoned I was a couple of years ago.
Am I or am I not gay? Personally I could'nt care either way as in
reality (remember that Steve) you haven't got a clue who I am but I
know who you are.
That ****es you off eh??????
Now I know you are short of the shekels Steve so I am willing to chip
in a donation to help with the postage, just let me know.
Incidently why are you continuing with the misspelling of your own
name? Hoping it misses Google counters eh?

Did you write this little gem and try to pass it off as the fat slags
post??

If only Kremer was here now to see all this going on. I can imagine
quite a look of satisfaction upon his face. Not that he needs anybody
else to fight his battles though, as by all reports he has on many
occasions put this lot of inbreds firmly in their places.

Pathetic Steve pathetic.

*GRIN*

Photo of new DRM receiver ! Lucky Shortwave 4 September 5th 05 08:32 PM
qsl photo help?? ml General 2 June 6th 05 10:49 AM
Photo Of The Day [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 6th 05 03:00 PM
New photo menu Ron, KC4YOY Boatanchors 1 March 10th 04 09:32 PM
Photo of BC780XLT Frank Bals Scanner 1 December 20th 03 04:53 PM