Old August 15th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Is it Scott Koplin of Belleview, WA?

"A man was arrested today and charged with four counts of murder in the
shooting early this morning at a restaurant that left four people dead,
including a man who had come from Texas with his wife to celebrate their
one-year wedding anniversary."

When I read this, my first thought was "Scott finally did it..." I guess
it's only a matter of time, right.