Old August 21st 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio St. Helena

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 8/16/10 12:17 , dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 8/16/2010 5:10 AM, dxAce wrote:
Just saw a post that indicated that all 266 QSL's for Radio St. Helena Day
2009 have been mailed.

I certainly would have thought that there would have been more reports sent.

Hmmm...do you think what you posted above contains any message about the
future of short wave listening?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Joe!

LOL!

I would think that your post would suggest more about the ****
poor propagation lately, although it does appear to be improving,
than it does the future of SW.

How many QSL's went out last year?

Checking my Radio St. Helena QSL's and the number on the cards I received is as
follows:

1990 #256
2006 #114
2007 #252
2008 #170
2009 #168

Radio St. Helena - QSL dxAce Shortwave 2 May 19th 09 01:56 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 10:33 PM
Radio St. Helena Day! Sky Captain Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 08:23 PM
Radio St. Helena Lisa Simpson Shortwave 5 November 4th 06 11:54 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 4th 06 11:33 PM