Old August 22nd 10, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cell phone amps/boosters?

On 8/17/2010 4:56 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Aug 17, 9:48 am, wrote:
I used to see bag phones for sale at the Goodwill store.Those big (VHS?)
camcorders too.You never know when something like that will show up at
the thrift stores around here.
cuhulin

A woman driver with a cell phone is a deadly combination. Almost every
time I see a woman driving a car she's yakking away on the phone. I've
seen women run straight through red lights, oblivious to their
surroundings while using their cell phone. Recently I passed a black
woman in another lane who was yakking away on her "sail fone", phone
in one hand and the other hand was gesturing wildly .... she had NO
hands on the wheel and her car was drifting left and right. She was
yelling and screaming ... really chimping out. Scary stuff.

I see a lot of that here. I just thought it was a tribal ritual or a
voodoo physical spell requiring physical movement to be done while
reciting an incantation into a cell phone, to work properly ... I think
it is some kind of "diet spell" because most of 'em doing it are 300+
pounders.

Regards,
JS