Old August 19th 10, 12:21 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

Default Private Sector Employment Tumbled While Federal Liberal FascismEmployment Grew

"But what's clear is that we're headed in the right direction. A year
and a half ago, this economy was shrinking rapidly. The economy is
now growing. A year and a half ago, we were losing jobs every month
in the private sector. We've now added private sector jobs for seven
months in a row. And that means the worst mistake we could make is to
were in. We can't turn back. We've got to keep going forward. We've
got to keep going forward. (Applause.)." 0baMao Tse Dung, August 16,
2010.

Graph of the Day
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...august_18.html
Old August 19th 10, 01:12 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in message

Hmmm, you seemed unconcerned about your topics for 8 years of Bush. PLONK

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5376 (20100818) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old August 19th 10, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default "White Trash Palin" . . . More Democrat Inconvenient Truths . . .

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in ...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0ea3fd7d6004bc
Old August 19th 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
William Jeanes Car and Driver Magazine

William Jeanes (former editor in chief and publisher of Car and Driver
Magazine) and his wife live in Ridgeland, suburb city Northside of
Jackson, about ten - eleven miles North of doggy's couch.He was on Super
Talk Mississippi last hour.He is a regular contributor to Super Talk
Mississippi.He said the oil/gas industry is working on some new products
to add to ethanol fuel to make it work better.
cuhulin

Employment Resource Site rx9ent28 Shortwave 0 December 18th 07 08:02 AM
NPR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION manxman Shortwave 41 June 16th 05 12:15 AM
The RRS kill file sure grew today. Telamon Shortwave 0 February 24th 05 06:38 AM
FS: Sector 220 FM portable Cencom Swap 0 November 7th 04 03:27 PM
FS: Sector 220 MHz Portable Cencom Swap 0 November 1st 04 01:13 PM