Old June 6th 05, 12:03 AM
manxman

Default NPR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

How long do you think it'll take before I'm persecuted. . .oh, I'm sorry,
"brought to justice". . .(I forgot the Jews hold the mortgage on "persecuted")
for expressing my First Amendment rights?
--Manxman

National Public Radio Application for Employment

Here are our basic criteria for consideration. The "correct" answers are
supplied in parentheses. Any applications that deviate from our high standards
will be used as placemats for our pastrami and lox lunches and summarily thrown
out.

1. Gender:

a) Female
b) Effeminate Male
c) Homosexual Male
d) Male but guilty about it, have a lisp, and am considering a sex-change
operation
e) Normal heterosexual male

(a,b,c, or d.)

2: Race:

a) White
b) Negroid
c) Jewish
d) Hispanic
e) Asian Indian with an unfathomable name like "Sneedek Ungrapradesh"
f) White but can manage convincing or empathetic pronunications of
"Neecarlagua" or "Barheeo" that suggest I actually hang out with Spics in
dangerous neighborhoods

(c,d,e,f, or b if we need a token ******)

3: Religion

a) Jewish
b) Reform Jewish
c) Unobservant, secular Jew
d) Atheist Jew
e) Lapsed Catholic but I've been interested in the Kabbalah lately
f) Lapsed Episcopalian but I have a lot of Jewish friends, really
g) Unitarian Universalist

(d,c,b,a,f,e,g) in that order

4: Education:

a) CUNY
b) Columbia Journalism School
c) Berkeley
d) Brown
e) The Hebrew School
f) Wright State University

(a,b,c,d,e)

5: Marital Status:

a) Married to any influential male in New York or Washington who feeds me news
leaks and would be glad to see me trot off to NPR every day so he'll be out of
earshot of my all-knowing, smug, pseudo-intellectual voice
b) Single, no one can stand me because I'm a yattering harpy or a fey excuse
for a male
c) Divorced, no one could stand me because I have a nasal, whining,
supercilious voice that never stops
d) Divorced more than once, absolutely no one could stand me because I'm a
neurotic, hectoring termagent with serious mental problems

(d,c,a,b)

6: Where is Indiana?

a) Somewhere west of 42nd Street
b) I think it's next to Idaho, isn't it?
c) West of Louisiana

(a,b,c)

7: According the the FBI's Uniform Crime Statistics, what group commits the
most violent crimes per capita in the United States?

a) Young lazy black males
b) Young lazy Hispanic males
c) Working white crackers in the Midwest

(c) despite all evidence to the contrary

8: What is your conception of the American Midwest?

a) A large agricultural and industrial region that was the engine for much of
America's growth and prosperity, settled mostly by white European immigrants
whose work ethic, honesty, and devotion to family made it a safe and enjoyable
place to live

b) A dark, forbidding, uncharted no-man's-land I've flown over on the red-eye
from L.A., inhabited by inbred German farmers with huge gun collections and a
seething hatred of Jews and nonwhites. No good delis. Useful for occasional
"color" features to lead listeners to believe we know where it is.

(b)

9. On your desk are two possible story leads in Dayton, Ohio for "Morning
Edition" handkerchief-wringers. You have a four-minute slot to fill and can
only use one. David Kastenbaum has been booked for a fast flight out of JFK and
is nervous about being so far away from a deli and being beat up by crackers,
but he's agreed to interview your choice. They a

a) A white high school student in traction who was set upon by a gang of
African-Americans who gave him a "curbie," blinded him in one eye, collaped a
lung, broke four ribs, and deprived him of a football scholarship by crushing
his kneecap. They needed his lunch money for wine. The student is only the
latest in an alarming pattern of black-on-white violence at a large high
school.

b) Linda Wertheimer's nephew by her sixth husband, a homosexual associate
professor of comparative literature at Wright State University, was called a
"homo" by a white who rejected his advances at the local Starbucks. He's had to
increase his antidepressant dosage and psychotherapy visits and take a leave of
absence until he recovers. Possible angle is the alarming rise in "gay-bashing"
in the American Midwest.

(b), of course

10. An Israeli Jew with a fake passport was arrested on the Ohio Turnpike with
$20 million worth of the dangerous psychedelic drug "Ecstacy" in his trunk. The
state troopers had to Mace him when he resisted arrest. It's well-documented
that Jews run the Ecstacy trade worldwide and most large seizures of the drug
have involved Jews. We have no stories in the pipeline this morning on
homosexual New York performance artists or Zimbabwean naturalists fighting to
save the rare Bukkake Beetle from extinction as white farmers are raped and
slain all around them. We may have to run this story. What spin should you put
on it?

a) The questionable legality of search-and-seizure laws under current
interpretations of the Fourth Amendment

b) The alarming increase in police brutality in the American Midwest

c) The alarming increase in "racial targeting" methods employed by police in
traffic stops

d) The widespread destruction and increasing dissipation of white American
youth, especially impressionable females, through the use of a drug formulated
and marketed exclusively by Jews reaping huge profits

(a,b, or c). Don't even THINK about (d).

Old June 6th 05, 02:27 AM
Brian Denley

Just what this group needs: another biggot!

--
Brian Denley

Old June 6th 05, 02:44 AM
John Smith

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this? Or, are you only a bigot if you
mention it?

Some things are just funny, like how "political correctness" causes one
to go blind and silent...

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 6th 05, 03:44 AM
Honus

"John Smith" wrote in message
I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

Old June 6th 05, 03:59 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

Poor people who commit crimes can't afford justice?..err..sorry..I meant a lawyer.

mike

Old June 6th 05, 04:09 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

Poor people who commit crimes can't afford justice?..err..sorry..I meant a

lawyer.

Hey, you...don't spoil my fun.

Old June 6th 05, 04:40 AM
Hatfield

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

Speaking of bigotry, here some by the all white British Live 8 African
Relief Concert, for y'all!

"But the angry campaigners accuse the rock event's organisers of
"handpicking a virtually all-white line-up... Black muso and creator of
BBC drama 'Babyfather' Patrick Augustus, fumes that Afro-Caribbean
artists have been totally excluded for Britain's offering", reports the
BBC...

Old June 6th 05, 06:13 AM
Telamon

In article ,
manxman wrote:

How long do you think it'll take before I'm persecuted. . .

Snip

Right now.

Try being on topic starting out in the new group next time.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 6th 05, 06:21 AM
John Smith

Well, I am sticking my neck out here, but I'd say from those statistics
illegal aliens and blacks are likely to end up in prison--how do you
interpret 'em?

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 6th 05, 06:22 AM