Old August 19th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer and the destruction of rec.scuba, rec.knives and soc.culture.thai

"Lach" wrote in message news:
On 8/19/2010 10:47 AM, kop wrote:

The Trolls are keeping Pinkie at bay and if you care to
notice he hasn't infested ANY of the NG's with his drivel and yapping
Pie Hole...The TROLLS have pretty much seen to that...)

You're Scott Koplin, right? The same fellow who posts as nurk_fred2000.

**You're Steve 'Kombat' Kramer, right? The same fellow who posts as Clair
Vickers, Pickled Drunk, Phil Glazer, Herbert Stent, Emile Horn, Chu Suhui,
Dark, Steeve, Mr.Rogers, Pike, Justin, Howard Aslan, HawaiianEye, Kadek, The
Question Guy, Anonymouse, David, and RadioMatt. And now Lach. :-)

You may have stopped Kramer from posting,

**We (the DTS) have. Hurts, doesn't it Steve. *GRIN*

You have destroyed the rec.scuba
group, the rec.knives group, and the soc.culture.thai group. You. Not
Kramer. You trolls have done it.

**No Steve, YOU (and your army of sock puppets) destroyed them, with your
tedious bragging and your childish boasting, your spamming, your buffoonery,
and your threats and attacks on anyone who dared to stand up to you or
challenge you.

And the only reason the 'trolls' went into those groups was because of YOU.
If YOU weren't posting in those groups then neither would the 'trolls'. Are
you proud of yourself???

--
"I've offered to pick them up at the airport many times. I've posted my
name, address AND phone number before. I'll make the same offer to you. Just

Old August 19th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
kop kop is offline

On Aug 19, 11:03*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
"Lach" wrote in message news:
On 8/19/2010 10:47 AM, kop wrote:

[...]

***Lachy wrote in rec.scuba...
"...you are scot koplin right?...the same fellow that posts under
nurk_fred2000?..."

kop replied...
"...No I'm Joey Buttafucco..."

Hey Lachy, Steve killed off most of these groups all by his lonesome,
then ran off with Chuckles the Klown to start YH-Knives moderated
group and the ONLY ones there were Steve, Chuckles and Steve's cadre`
of puppets (and the DTS in cognito of course)...FAILED AGAIN Steve,
that moderated group led by Chuck was worse than watching paint
dry!...Rec.Scuba was a morgue until we the trolls started to cross
post and liven it up a bit, and I've posted several scuba/dive/weapon
related posts there...I see a new sockie has entered the mix in scuba,
one skydiver13skydiver, sounds an aweful lot like Steve to
me )...Don't blame the TROLLS for ruining your groups Lachy; if
anything the trolls have brought life back into them!