Old July 1st 10, 02:10 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

Default Ping: Anonymouse (Steve 'Kombat' Kramer)

Hi Steve! )

Things have really livened up on Usenet since you came back and started
trolling again! Any chance of you bringing back some of your sock puppets as
well?

I'd like to see Howard Aslan again, and I'm sure a lot of the regulars here
would like to see him again as well. How about it? )

If not Howard then any one of these would do instead:
Clair Vickers, Pickled Drunk, Phil Glazer, Herbert Stent, Emile Horn, Chu
Suhui, Dark, Steeve, Mr.Rogers, Pike, Justin, HawaiianEye, Kadek, or The
Question Guy. *chuckle*

--
"In fact, besides being bald, I also shave my head. This is not the reason
for wearing the hat. The hat and vest have become very recognizable

Old July 1st 10, 03:00 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On 2010-07-01, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Things have really livened up on Usenet since you came back and started
trolling again!

Trolls In the Wild

You can always tell who the REAL trolls are by how many un-related
newsgroups they post to in a single post. Anytime the number of
groups is greater than two, you know you have encountered the
near-fatally boring trollus gigantus and should immediately take steps
to eradicate said pest by use of the deadly and extremely effective
"score" file.

nb
Old July 1st 10, 06:11 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On 2010-07-01, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Things have really livened up on Usenet since you came back and started
trolling again!

Trolls In the Wild

You can always tell who the REAL trolls are by how many un-related
newsgroups they post to in a single post. *Anytime the number of
groups is greater than two, you know you have encountered the
near-fatally boring trollus gigantus and should immediately take steps
to eradicate said pest by use of the deadly and extremely effective
"score" file.

nb

***Hey nob-bob, go **** up a rope...welcome to my "SCORE file"...The
only "gigantus" on UseNet is Kombat Kramers over inflated ego of
himself piping about from ng to ng...an EXPERT on everything but in
reality knows very little of what he speaks...He's simply here to
cause havoc and mayhem and talk down to all posters so the Trolls
invited ourselves to the parte` to set the record straight...Its so
nice to have Pinkie back in the mix though I must admit...As the
Distinguished Troll Society stated in our most recent communique
regarding UseNet News Groups; "The summer is shaping up to be a
Cracker" and with Pinkie posting its most likely to be "Balls
Out"!..:-)
Old July 1st 10, 11:07 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On Jul 2, 1:10*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
Hi Steve! *)

Things have really livened up on Usenet since you came back and started
trolling again! Any chance of you bringing back some of your sock puppets as
well?

I'd like to see Howard Aslan again, and I'm sure a lot of the regulars here
would like to see him again as well. How about it? * )

If not Howard then any one of these would do instead:
Clair Vickers, Pickled Drunk, Phil Glazer, Herbert Stent, Emile Horn, Chu
Suhui, Dark, Steeve, Mr.Rogers, Pike, Justin, HawaiianEye, Kadek, or The
Question Guy. * *chuckle*

***** Everyone a classic. Great to see him back working several
sockies at one time and with the old tart Krypto joining in looks like
it's gunna be a bonza winter after all.

*GRIN*

***Kombat Pinkie Kramer Bangkok Arrest Anniversary BASH, Jan 8, 2011
6 Months ...7 days...and counting!!!...Its gonna be a Pipin' good
show!

Old July 2nd 10, 05:43 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

Default Ping:Nurk_fred2000

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

Nurk... which one am I? I know you're the pedo, but am I the psychotic
or the neurotic?
Old July 2nd 10, 01:07 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

"Kombat" wrote:
snip

but am I the psychotic
or the neurotic?

**You're both Steve! And you're also a cheat, a liar and a fraud. )

--
"Crazy people really make you crazy." - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer/Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan Shortwave 4 July 2nd 10 11:17 PM
PING: The Question Guy (Steve 'Kombat' Kramer) Takin & Kanoknuan Shortwave 0 January 5th 10 11:02 PM
***Ping Steve*** Gregg Shortwave 6 December 31st 09 03:24 AM
Approx 9 Weeks Until Kombat Kramer Bangkok Arrest Anniversary BASH nurk_fred2000 Shortwave 10 November 5th 09 07:36 PM
Ping RHF/Steve etc. BCBlazysusan Shortwave 12 July 12th 08 06:43 PM