Old August 28th 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

Default Phd Bryant, Who Dropped a Dime to Your ISP...?

Earlier in the week some poster on rec.radio.shortwave called Mikey's
ISP masquerading as an Administrator of RRS and accused The Fake Phd
of posting unrelated off topic drivel...According to the Professor his
ISP pulled the internet plug but apparently it was reinstated...

Question is Mikey, who dropped the dime...?...Lard_Assed Loyd Davies,
Doobie Dave, Krypsis, Wisemen, Hey maybe Kombat Kramer from our
rec.knives NG got sick and tired of your arrogance ;o)...?...I
seriously doubt it was anyone from our Distinguished Troll
Society...)
Old August 29th 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message

Shut up and go away, troll. Even Gregg has
disappeared, so there's no one in this NG
who wants to listen to your nonsense. I know
you think the internet is your own playground,
but why you go use the bathroom in private.

See, Mikes got all that education, that's why he can put all them words
together and make Nurk feel bad.

Burr

Old August 29th 10, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

Shut up and go away, troll. Even Gregg has
disappeared, so there's no one in this NG
who wants to listen to your nonsense. I know
you think the internet is your own playground,
but why you go use the bathroom in private.

See, Mikes got all that education, that's why he can put all them words
together and make Nurk feel bad.

'but why you go' shows just how educated the clown 'tard really is.

Maybe it's ebonics.

dxAce
Michigan
USA