Old September 2nd 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Coohoo: no shrimp for you

I haven't eaten any shrimp since the 1970's or 1960's, maybe it was the
1950's.

You should have seen them little bitty shrimp at the Bungalow Hotel,
that Hotel in beautiful down town Vinh Long,Vietnam, that Hotel that
didn't have a staircase, had to climb up a ladder to get to the wimmins
up there.I didn't eat any shrimp there, that's for sure!

http://www.cantho-rvn.org/vinh-long.html

We got to get out of this Worrrrrld,,,
http://www.qsl.net/wb0ydi/memories.html
cuhulin

Coohoo gets drones, we lose freedom dave Shortwave 18 June 26th 10 05:46 PM
Coohoo gets drones, we lose freedom RHF Shortwave 0 June 25th 10 12:19 PM
Here ya CooHoo. Drifter Shortwave 0 June 13th 09 04:19 PM
SPECIAL: (for CooHoo) dave Shortwave 3 May 10th 09 03:14 PM
CooHoo Advocates Violence on Renegrade Dave[_18_] Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 06:25 PM