Old September 7th 10, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Hurricane Earl MW DX opportunity?

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:26:02 -0700 (PDT), DEFCON 88
wrote:

On Sep 3, 12:32*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 9/3/2010 8:53 AM, wrote:

North Carolina Governor suspends Gun Rights
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Um, I don't think a state governor can suspend a federally guaranteed
Constitutional right ... the governor is probably mistaken in thinking
he/she did that!

Regards,
JS

Federally guaranteed? The feds have been trying to destroy the 2nd
amendment (and many other rights and freedoms) for decades. I think
it's safe to say that the federal government has a deep contempt for
the Constitution.

Obama handed gun owners the right to have their guns in National
Parks. How is that TAKING AWAY your gun rights?

Old September 8th 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : US State Department Issues a Travelers Advisory for AllNon-Mexican Citizens Visiting US National Parks

On 9/3/2010 8:53 AM, wrote:

North Carolina Governor suspends Gun Rights
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Um, I don't think a state governor can suspend a federally guaranteed
Constitutional right ... the governor is probably mistaken in thinking
he/she did that!

Regards,
JS

Federally guaranteed? The feds have been trying to destroy the 2nd
amendment (and many other rights and freedoms) for decades. I think
it's safe to say that the federal government has a deep contempt for
the Constitution.

- Obama handed gun owners the right to
- have their guns in National Parks. How is
- that TAKING AWAY your gun rights?

JoeWo - The Reason Being . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3c60b19de8dccb