Old December 12th 04, 05:41 AM
Freecomputergetter.

Default Opportunity Is Knocking

Hey

Here's an opportunity to get a free desktop computer that's
actually not a scam. The catch is that you have to sign up for one of
the offers, most of which are free trials and things like that, that
you can just cancel without being charged a penny like I did and you
have to refer ten other people for the deal too. That's what I'm
doing now. I already got one free computer and I'm trying to get
another one for my Mother. If you click the link below and then
complete and offer we'll both be on our way to a new desktop
computer.
Here's the Link: http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=8662679