Old September 12th 10, 08:58 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

Default The Forgotten Man

Powerfull - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGlBHyVeYU

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com

http://www.thefoxnation.com/must-rea...forgotten-man/
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/07...forgotten-man/
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2010/09...nt-obama-done/
Old September 12th 10, 10:20 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 9/12/2010 12:58 PM, Chas. Chan wrote:
Powerfull - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGlBHyVeYU

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com

http://www.thefoxnation.com/must-rea...forgotten-man/
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/07...forgotten-man/
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2010/09...nt-obama-done/

I love it, but why single out obama? Since Kennedy (JFK), America has
been without a president. Though the two parties, through different
personalities and faces in the public offices, the course which a shadow
government has plotted keeps forwarding itself ... that direction, as the
links make point of, is not good for the vast majority of Americans ...
the only question left, "Can we fix this with a peaceful revolution, or
will more be necessary?"

Regards,
JS

..
..
The Republican apologia: The parties are the same.

They are not.

Old September 12th 10, 10:26 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

.
The Republican apologia: The parties are the same.

They are not.

Having a problem getting the picture?

The parties just don't matter ... the bankers (think federal reserve)
and not elected, they serve the puppet masters at the puppet masters
whim, as do our treasonous public servants--betraying the publics' trust.

Idiots who vote parties like they root for football teams are a real
threat, not because they mean to be, but because they are mere idiots.
And, joe-blow-six-pack just hasn't got the HP upstairs to realize it yet
.... but by the time the beer wears off and he wakes up, responsible
people will already be expending their lives to defend life, liberty,
justice and the American Way.

Regards,
JS
Old September 12th 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chuck Baldwin is moving to Montana.
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

Montana suppose to be some kind of a panacea, or sumpin?

I lived in Bozeman,Montana in 1956.It gets COLD in Montana.
cuhulin

Old September 13th 10, 12:23 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

John Smith wrote:

.
The Republican apologia: The parties are the same.

They are not.

Having a problem getting the picture?

The parties just don't matter ... the bankers (think federal reserve)
and not elected, they serve the puppet masters at the puppet masters
whim, as do our treasonous public servants--betraying the publics' trust.

Put the bankers out of business. Declare them redundant or something.

Old September 13th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/12/2010 3:52 PM, wrote:
Chuck Baldwin is moving to Montana.
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

Montana suppose to be some kind of a panacea, or sumpin?

I lived in Bozeman,Montana in 1956.It gets COLD in Montana.
cuhulin

For some reason, people in Montana just have more common sense. Maybe
it is the cold, maybe its' the water. Maybe they just don't watch
mind-numbing TV, who knows ...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=200285

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/brady...m-constitution

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/09/11...-sanction.html

Why do people in Montana still have balls? Your guess is as good as
mine ... if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter, wife and I would
already be there!

Regards,
JS
Old September 13th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Montana Testicle Festival

I remember when I lived in Montana, a guy by the name of Hugo (I don't
remember his last name) was running for Governor, or whatever.His
campaign song theme thingy was,
Montana is on the go with Hugo, Lets keep Montana in the lead,,, Montana
is on the go with Hugo, Hugo the galloping Swede,,,,
cuhulin

Old September 13th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/12/2010 6:36 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Montana Testicle Festival

I remember when I lived in Montana, a guy by the name of Hugo (I don't
remember his last name) was running for Governor, or whatever.His
campaign song theme thingy was,
Montana is on the go with Hugo, Lets keep Montana in the lead,,, Montana
is on the go with Hugo, Hugo the galloping Swede,,,,
cuhulin

Sweden? The country where everyone is required to own a gun? A country
where there is virtually no crime?

Crud, I'd like one of those guys to be governor of California!!!

Regards,
JS

Old September 13th 10, 03:39 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message

.
The Republican apologia: The parties are the same.

They are not.

Having a problem getting the picture?

Not at all.

People who insist that there's no difference between the parties are almost
always either complete fools or conservatives trying to downplay the evil
the GOP is responsible for.

Jim

Old September 13th 10, 04:18 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

On 9/12/10 21:39 , Clave wrote:
"John wrote in message

.
The Republican apologia: The parties are the same.

They are not.

Having a problem getting the picture?

Not at all.

People who insist that there's no difference between the parties are almost
always either complete fools or conservatives trying to downplay the evil
the GOP is responsible for.

Jim

Has to be true. Because as we all know, only conservatives lie.