Old September 13th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Little more Obama

On Sep 11, 5:55*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
I wonder how many of the blacks who voted for Obama wish they could get
their vote back?

"I THINK" he has turned his back on everyone who voted for him.

"African American voters remain Obama's most loyal constituency and
his fiercest defenders."

"A whopping 95% of black voters cast their ballots for the president
in 2008. Their support has held more strongly than any other
demographic group."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...112,full.story

As a whole, Americans of African descent are probably the most racist
group in America.
Old September 13th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"?baMa? Tse Dung"

"African American voters remain Obama's most loyal constituency and
his fiercest defenders."

"A whopping 95% of black voters cast their ballots for the president
in 2008. Their support has held more strongly than any other
demographic group."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...112,full.story

As a whole, Americans of African descent are probably the most racist
group in America.

I "thought" I heard that they were turning their backs!

Interesting.

Old September 13th 10, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Do African-Americans 'Feel' That Prez Obama Has Failed ToDeliver On His Promises of Hope and Change -wrt- Them ?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...ama-coalition-...

- As a whole, Americans of African descent
- are probably the most racist group in America.

- = First -wrt- African-Americans = -
Being a Racial Minority in the USA African-Americans
are Forced to Think Along Racial Lines* Everyday by
America's Oppressive Racist White Society [AORWS].
* Thinking Along Racial Lines in and of itself is NOT
Racist or Racism -without the Power To Act and Enforce
That Racial Thinking On Others {Oppression in All Forms}.

- = Second -wrt- Most Racist Group = -
NAH - That is Totally Wrong because African-Americans
being a powerless minority can NOT be Racist 'By Definition'.

Probably The Most 'Racist Group' In America Are
"The Racists" of All Races Taken As A Whole.

Proof # 1 to be a Member of this Umbrella
'Racist Group' You Have To Be A "Racist".

Proof # 2 Non-Racists Can't Be Members of
this Umbrella 'Racist Group'.

Proof # 3 this Umbrella "Racist Group" is
made up of Many Races and Ethnic Groups;
which shows Racism Exists Everywhere;
and within all Races and Ethnic Groups.
{Universal Human Racism}

Proof # 4 All Racist Members of this Umbrella
"Racist Group" Hate The 'Other' Members For
Not Being Them : Which Is Proof Positive That
They Are RACISTS.

non-racially yours - in the name of prez obama ~ RHF
Old September 15th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 12, 8:00*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
"?baMa? Tse Dung"

"African American voters remain Obama's most loyal constituency and
his fiercest defenders."

"A whopping 95% of black voters cast their ballots for the president
in 2008. Their support has held more strongly than any other
demographic group."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...ama-coalition-...

As a whole, Americans of African descent are probably the most racist
group in America.

I "thought" I heard that they were turning their backs!

Interesting.

0BaMa0 is their leader as Thug in Chief
The Liberal Fascists perpetuate their racism:

Race and Resentment

by Thomas Sowell

Recent stories out of both Philadelphia and San Francisco tell of
black students beating up Asian American students. This is especially
painful for those who expected that the election of Barack Obama would
mark the beginning of a post-racial America.

While Obama's winning the majority of the votes in overwhelmingly
white states suggests that many Americans are ready to move beyond
race, it is painfully clear that others are not.

Those who explain racial antagonisms on some rationalistic basis will
have a hard time demonstrating how Asian Americans have made blacks
worse off. Certainly none of the historic wrongs done to blacks was
done by the small Asian American population who, for most of their
history in this country, have not had enough clout to prevent
themselves from being discriminated against.

While ugly racial or ethnic conflicts can seldom be explained by
rational economic or other self-interest, they have been too common to
be just inexplicable oddities-- whether in America or in other
countries around the world, and whether today or in centuries past.

Resentments and hostility toward people with higher achievements are
one of the most widespread of human failings. Resentments of
achievements are more deadly than envy of wealth.

The hatred of people who started at the bottom and worked their way up
has far exceeded any hostility toward those who were simply born into
wealth. None of the sultans who inherited extraordinary fortunes in
Malaysia has been hated like the Chinese, who arrived there destitute
and rose by their own efforts.

Inheritors of the Rockefeller fortune have been elected as popular
governors in three states, attracting nothing like the hostility
toward the Jewish immigrants who rose from poverty on Manhattan's
Lower East Side to prosperity in a variety of fields.

Others who started at the bottom and rose to prosperity-- the Lebanese
in West Africa, the Indians in Fiji, the Armenians in the Ottoman
Empire, for example-- have likewise been hated for their achievements.
Being born a sultan or a Rockefeller is not an achievement.

Achievements are a reflection on others who may have had similar, and
sometimes better, chances but who did not make the most of their
chances. Achievements are like a slap across the face to those who are
not achieving, and many people react with the same kind of anger that
such an insult would provoke.

In our own times, especially, this is not just a spontaneous reaction.
Many of our educators, our intelligentsia and our media -- not to
mention our politicians-- promote an attitude that other people's
achievements are grievances, rather than examples.

When black school children who are working hard in school and
succeeding academically are attacked and beaten up by black classmates
for "acting white," why is it surprising that similar hostility is
turned against Asian Americans, who are often achieving academically
more so than whites?

This attitude is not peculiar to some in the black community or to the
United States. The same phenomenon is found among lower-class whites
in Britain, where academically achieving white students have been
beaten up badly enough by their white classmates to require hospital
treatment.

These are poisonous and self-destructive consequences of a steady
drumbeat of ideological hype about differences that are translated
into "disparities" and "inequities," provoking envy and resentments
under their more prettied-up name of "social justice."

Asian American school children who are beaten up are just some of the
victims of these resentments that are whipped up. Young people who are
seething with resentments, instead of seizing educational and other
opportunities around them, are bigger victims in the long run, whether
they are blacks in the US or lower-class whites in the UK. A decade
after these beatings, these Asian Americans will be headed up in the
world, while the hoodlums who beat them up are more likely to be
headed for crime and prison.

People who call differences "inequities" and achievements "privilege"
leave social havoc in their wake, while feeling noble about siding
with the less fortunate. It would never occur to them that they have
any responsibility for the harm done to both blacks and Asian
Americans.

http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...ent/page/full/
Old September 16th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47WQwRUXHQ

http://reason.com/blog/2010/09/12/wh...he-912-tea-par

Genuine Institutionalized Racism

The mother lode of racism appears to be in the leadership circles of
the Democratic Party

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...ized_raci.html

Old September 16th 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47WQwRUXHQ

http://reason.com/blog/2010/09/12/wh...he-912-tea-par

Genuine Institutionalized Racism

The mother lode of racism appears to be in the leadership circles of
the Democratic Party

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...ized_raci.html

Gee, I'm glad you said "Democratic Party"

Thank You Very much.

Burr

Old September 16th 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : "The Elite" Leadership of Democrat Party of the USA -aka-Uber-Rich Limousine Liberals

On Sep 15, 5:18*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47WQwRUXHQ

http://reason.com/blog/2010/09/12/wh...he-912-tea-par

Genuine Institutionalized Racism

- - The mother lode of racism appears to be in
- - the leadership circles of the Democratic Party
- - http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...ionalized_raci....

- Gee, I'm glad you said "Democratic Party"
-
- Thank You Very much.
-
- Burr

Those so-called Democrat Uber-Rich Limousine Liberals :
"The Elite" Leadership of Democrat Party of the USA
-nym- DURLLs -or- ELDP

DURLLs Who Preach Racial Equality to Everyone Else . . .
and then are Driven Home to their Gated Communities
or 'The Suburbs', Towns, Villages {Estates} that are
most often one uniform shade of "Rich Pale White".
Where their Children attend the community's proper
public school who's mascot is the Polar Bear ;;-}}