Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Little more Obama

On Sep 11, 5:55*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
I wonder how many of the blacks who voted for Obama wish they could get
their vote back?

"I THINK" he has turned his back on everyone who voted for him.

"African American voters remain Obama's most loyal constituency and
his fiercest defenders."

"A whopping 95% of black voters cast their ballots for the president
in 2008. Their support has held more strongly than any other
demographic group."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...112,full.story

As a whole, Americans of African descent are probably the most racist
group in America.