Old September 15th 10, 03:14 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital

Default SMS - think this class-action is not escalating?

"Whether any of us believes there's a chance the victims will win,
the
litigation will cost a fortune. The lawyers are looking for victims
and witnesses. Since I've probably done more field testing than
anyone and own 5 of those 23 receivers, I've been asked to
participate either as a witness or a complainant. It seems they've
been monitoring these lists. I haven't decided if I'll participate or
wait for a subpoena. If they
use my market as a test they'll probably have an air tight case. IBUZ
here is an absolute disaster. HD-2 is useful only as an STL to feed a
translator. The antennas don't move and it'll give the local
engineers an incentive to actually keep it on the air. As it stands,
IBUZ can be inoperative for weeks at a time on stations run by the
industry's largest corporations."

Rich Wood

http://lists.radiolists.net/pipermai...er/110012.html

Yea, I have a link to the Broadcast Archives on my blog -
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 15th 10, 12:37 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

Default OMG Another "DigitalRadioScams" Radio Slam !

http://lists.radiolists.ten/pipermai...ptember/110012...

Yea, I have a link to the Broadcast Archives on my blog -

The fact that this individual uses the derogatory nym
"IBUZ" in his writings versus the proper acronym 'IBOC'
would be use to discredit any and all of his alleged
'expert' testimony.

goes to bias and clearly establishes
a hostile {bad} attitude toward 'iboc' ~ RHF

OMG Another "DigitalRadioScams" Radio Slam !