Old September 18th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

On 9/17/2010 8:02 PM, RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:31 pm, wrote:
- It's done Snowed in Montana already.Snowed in Whitefish last month.I
- told y'all it gets COLD in Montana.COLDER than a well digger's arse
in
- Montana.I can't handle that thar COLD weather as good as I used to
- could.http://www.standeyo.com
- cuhulin
.
*OMG/OMA* It's Another 'Sign' of "Climate Change"
.
First the Earth was getting Warmer according to the
Great Prophet of Global Warming
-a-la- Al Gore -pbhn-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore
.
Now the Earth was getting Colder according to the
Greater Prophet of Global 'Just-Cool-It'
-a-la- LL Cool J -pbhn-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LL_Cool_J
.
Hey - Just May Be The Great Mother Earth Is Having
Hot and Cold Flashes {Going Through Menopause}
according to the totally-unknown-prophet of Global . . .
'This **** Happens Naturally !' -a-la- ~ RHF {ibid} © *
http://en.wikipedia.org / -create-an-RHF-a-webpage-
.
* © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks -pew(pu)-
.
.

Funny, but I would say the earth is warming. Indeed, from what I have
read, most, if not all, planets in our system are detectably warmer--I
don't think we can be blamed for all that. If the images I have seen on
google earth are not manipulated, the polar caps are losing mass due to
melting.

The only question is, how much is due to our actions ... if you light a
match in an auditorium, you have warmed that auditorium, even though it
would, probably, defy us to be able to measure such a small increase in
overall warmth, so obviously we have warmed the planet, some ... if this
is something to worry about or not is what any concern hinges on. I'd
wait before deciding one way or another ... and, why is the warming
necessarily bad? There are a lot more questions to be answered before
sane men would make any drastic judgment or take drastic action.

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

Old September 18th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Sep 18, 9:43*am, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

A nuclear exchange in South Asia would be a smashing good way to thin
the herd and wake up the survivors. But I'm still putting my money on MRSA.

And it might lead to a more lasting revulsion to the use of nuclear
weapons,
leading to global disarmament. In debate, this argument is known as
"Spark".

Mike
Old September 18th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Sep 18, 9:43 am, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

A nuclear exchange in South Asia would be a smashing good way to thin
the herd and wake up the survivors. But I'm still putting my money on MRSA.

And it might lead to a more lasting revulsion to the use of nuclear
weapons,
leading to global disarmament. In debate, this argument is known as
"Spark".

Lying about having a PhD is known as "Stupidity".

Old September 18th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{...

Confiscation of Retirement Accounts
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295829
cuhulin

Old September 18th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 18, 5:59*am, Mike wrote:
On Sep 18, 9:43*am, dave wrote:

John Smith wrote:

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

- - A nuclear exchange in South Asia would
- - be a smashing good way to thin the herd
- - and wake up the survivors.

'Special Dave' - Ah Once Again Your "The Herd"
Mentality Surfaces with Great Extinction !
-wrt- Thinning "The Herd" your personal actions
would speak louder than words.

But I'm still putting my money on MRSA.

Thanks for the Donation !Cha-Ching!

- And it might lead to a more lasting revulsion
- to the use of nuclear weapons,
- leading to global disarmament.

The People in the Stone-Age did NOT have Nukes [.]
-and-thus- . . .

- In debate, this argument is known as "Spark".
-
- Mike

MWB - In Reality "Spark" Means You Are Dead [.]

don't be mess'en with no 'sparks'
when i am in the powder mag ~ RHF

Old September 18th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{G...

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Sunshine Project

I plagiarized that from devilfinder.com

The Bowery Boys on TCM right now.They done won a bet, a Horse.
cuhulin

Old September 18th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 18, 7:52*am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
The Sunshine Project

I plagiarized that from devilfinder.com

The Bowery Boys on TCM right now.They done won a bet, a Horse.
cuhulin

The Sunshine Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Project
-website-
http://www.sunshine-project.org/biodefense/
Biological Weapons and Biotechnology
Old September 19th 10, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/18/2010 10:36 PM, RHF wrote:

JS - ? Fairies ? -iirc- It was "Angels"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_man...ad_of_a_pin%3F

The 'converse' {opposite-end} question -wrt- the
Head of a Pin -is- the simpler question of : How
Many Angels Can Dance On The 'Tip' of a Pin ?

js - the answer is really very easy -if- you truly
understand 'the point' of the question ~ RHF
.
.

Used to be Angels, then the homosexuals demanded equal rights. Now they
dance the heads of pins ... other things too.

Regards,
JS
Old September 19th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:

Used to be Angels, then the homosexuals demanded equal rights. Now they
dance the heads of pins ... other things too.

Regards,
JS

"Methinks the lady doth..."

Hot Flashes Cecil Moore Antenna 0 September 14th 05 12:20 AM
Be Gentle With Mother Earth, She's a Rape Victim David Shortwave 7 April 22nd 05 10:50 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Antenna 2 January 12th 05 03:41 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Equipment 1 January 11th 05 05:14 PM
OT- WHY GOD INVENTED MENOPAUSE Keith Hosman CB 1 December 1st 03 09:16 PM