Old September 28th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : NASA’s Biggest Prediction Could Annihilate DimWits !

On Sep 28, 12:20Â*pm, sctvguy1 wrote:

- **** off and die, dimwit!

SCTV Guy 1 -"**** off and die, dimwit!" ? ? ?

-Â*Show some intelligence and get out of rec.radio.shortwave.

SCTV Guy 1 - Maybe you should heed your own
good advise and "Show some intelligence" ;;-}}
Old September 28th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In Hancock County,Mississippi, right now, they are building a 58 feet
high by 20 feet concrete monument pertaining to how high the water got
up to during Katrina.There will be a line etched into that monument to
show the high water mark.The monument will be completed in three weeks,
cost is about $48,000.
Sheeeeesh, I can think of much better thingys to spend that money on!
cuhulin

Old September 29th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : Your Obama Stimulus Money At Work Creating Monuments toHurricane Katrina

On Sep 28, 2:46*pm, wrote:
- In Hancock County,Mississippi, right now, they are building a 58
feet
- high by 20 feet concrete monument pertaining to how high the water
got
- up to during Katrina.There will be a line etched into that monument
- show the high water mark.The monument will be completed in three
weeks,
- cost is about $48,000.
- Sheeeeesh, I can think of much better thingys to spend that money
on!
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Yeah that be your Obama Stimulus Money At
Work Creating Monuments to Hurricane Katrina
and former prez Bush now-living-in-exile }Texas{

Speaking of a "High Water Mark" of . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITJyZVTfy4
Musical Genius : How High the . . .

Just remember one thing to always get your
kicks along . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ1k4d02KA
http://route66.backroadsplanet.com/i...oute66map8.gif
Old September 29th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

6.0 to 7.0 Earthquake Warning, likely in Southern California
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=296356

That is what the article says.Other than that, I don't know nuttin.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
6.0 to 7.0 Earthquake Warning, likely in Southern California
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=296356

That is what the article says.Other than that, I don't know nuttin.
cuhulin

I've been thinking the same thing. We appear to be stuck. The rest of
the Pacific Rim has been having a lot of activity:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...0_0.php#maptop

Old September 29th 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiots-R-Us : NASA's Biggest Prediction Could AnnihilateDimWit...

Mississippi weighs WETBACK proposal.
http://www.clarionledger.com

What the hell do they mean, weighs?
WETBACKS ARE CRIMMINALS!
They (''They'') are NOT immigrants either!
cuhulin

Old September 29th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Mississippi weighs WETBACK proposal.
http://www.clarionledger.com

What the hell do they mean, weighs?
WETBACKS ARE CRIMMINALS!
They (''They'') are NOT immigrants either!
cuhulin

They were here first. Like the Kurds and the Gypsies.
Old September 29th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Can you imagine what America would be like if everybody in America were
WETBACKS?
Have you ever been to Mexico before? I have.
Mexico SUCKS!!!
Go see for yourself if you don't believe me.

I sat on a couch yesteray at the Goodwill store.Ooooooooo, that couch
was soooooo comfortable, $50.00 couch.I am fixin to trot back over and
see if that couch is still there.Doggy and I needs a GOOD couch.Maybe I
can jew Ms.Edna down to $40.00 - $45.00 furr that couch.If Ms.Edna isn't
there, maybe I can jew the biscuit lady down a few dollars furr that
couch.
cuhulin