Old October 2nd 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/2/2010 3:24 PM, John Smith wrote:

You just can change the facts ...

Regards,
JS

Can = can't, in the above ... but then, you should have already known
that ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 2nd 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 2:17 PM, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:

It is just scary to have to consider the possibility that only a
revolution will do this

Do what? WTF are you babbling about? Do you want corporations to run
everything? Wasn't the Army better when they cooked their own food?

The TV has made you stupid and ridiculous. Try to learn the truth.

" America faces its greatest threat since the Civil War. The worst fears
of the Founders are being realized, as powerful corporate interests have
taken over our culture and representative government. We the People now
face a fundamental choice: take back our country ... or do nothing, and
become victims of tyranny and empire.

In We the People: A Call to Take Back America, Thom Hartmann (the
acclaimed author of Unequal Protection and The Last Hours of Ancient
Sunlight) tells a compelling story — of how a government of, by, and for
the people has been replaced by corporate domination. Through brilliant
analysis and Neil Cohn ‘s imaginative illustrations, this fully graphic
book illuminates the central dynamics of American politics.

He reveals the forgotten history of the Founders’ intent and the devious
way that corporations came to possess “human” rights. He explains what
the Boston Tea Party actually was, how the events of the 19th century’s
“Second American Revolution” resemble today’s administration, and how
“corporatists” disguised as conservatives are looting assets from We the
People’s common ownership through privatization schemes.

Most importantly, the book issues a call to action from citizens who
want to restore true democracy, and liberty and justice... for all.
-We the People - Cover

http://www.we-the-people-book.com/

Yeah, like I implied, it is the only choice we have left, revolution ...
and a very scary choice ... many of us will die in restoring rights,
freedoms and liberties for our children, and our childrens' children ...
a serious obligation placed upon by our forefathers.

However, if the criminal-treasonous b*st*rds finally get what they
deserve, it will be worth it.

Regards,
JS

Old October 3rd 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

RHF wrote:

HELLO "Civil Union" Is Marriage before a State
Licensed Justice-of-the-Peace; Civil Judge, etc
and Does NOT place a Requirement for Churches
to Perform a LGBT Marriage -thus- Insuring the
Separation of Church-and-State.

Ahh, "separate but equal"; novel concept

The church has nothing to do with it. It is a contract between two
people and the state to operate the most elemental form of social unit,
a household.
Old October 3rd 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

John Smith wrote:

Governmnt must far overstep its' bounds to be able to say the smallest
thing about marriage. Such a government no one can, nor should, have the
smallest respect for ... and such is how it really is ... government has
now reduced itself, in respect, to the status queers hold in
heterosexual society.

Religious rules have no standing in matters of government.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...ian/gilgamesh/
Old October 3rd 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 8:05 PM, RHF wrote:
On Oct 2, 1:43 pm, wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Yeah, you will get used to it. But, at first, stripping away the
political correctness and just stating things in plain honest english
can appear to be quite shocking ... one reason it should be done a lot
more. To discourage the "ornate trappings" which eventually lead to
outright lies ...

Regards,
JS

- Meg Whitman is a fascist hypocrite who hates America

'Special Dave' It's writings like this
that make you 'special'.

- Jerry Brown is an old-school California liberal patriot
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=49980496445

'Special Dave' It's appears that you misspelled 'parrot'
but . . . You are very correct Jerry is a California Liberal

- (Which would you rather be seated next to
- on the redeye to Newark?)

Meg Whitman -cause- she would be in her
Private Jet and so would 'i' hee hee hee ~ RHF

Oh another reason would be that Jerry's Red-Eye
to Newark would be the back-seat of a 1974 Blue
Plymouth Satellite converted to run on bio-diesel .
p-u three days and three nights of smelling the
oder of used french-fry oil . . .
.
.

jerry brown thinks illegals are fine, he thinks homosexual marriage is
fine ... yanno', that is enough for me. If your dog ran, I'd vote the dog!

Regards,
JS

Old October 3rd 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 3, 3:52*am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:
* * With reference to Same-Sex Marriage vis-a-vis Civil Unions...

* * See this:

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-MARRIAGE.html

"CC",

All nice and good but Ignores the Fact
that it all Negates "Freedom of Religion".
Old October 3rd 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:
In ,
John wrote:

On 10/2/2010 7:30 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

An army may gather, but only the rider will do the fighting. The rest will
merely witness it.

Yeah, I often stand on the sidelines and do nothing ... however, if that
day I don't, go on with what you are doing ... simply pay me no heed ...

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy. Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Gambling at Rick's?!?
Old October 3rd 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Oct 3, 4:27*pm, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

"CC",

All nice and good but Ignores the Fact
that it all Negates "Freedom of Religion".
* .
Once Again Let Me Repeat Myself :
Put a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause' In Any
"Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It [A-OK]
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

It's against the law for government to tell a church what to do.
I say the 1866 equal protection law applies, as well as the 14th amendment.

Old October 4th 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/3/2010 11:30 AM, RHF wrote:

Just Say NO to the Tyranny of LGBT 'Gay' Rights
TRUMPING All Other Civilian Rights of Non-LGBTs
including "Freedom of Religion" for All Persons
of Faith - can i get an 'amen' to that !?!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bfbfabe47a2165

AMEN BROTHER!

And, keep the faith baby!
JS