Old October 5th 10, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I have returned

Maybe I got it right this time.

Old October 5th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/10/2010 10:52 PM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
Maybe I got it right this time.

You're still running Windoze....

I guess you didn't..

Prepare for your next reinstall.

Krypsis

Old October 8th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Just Plan Burr" wrote in message
Maybe I got it right this time.

YOU GUYS ARE WAY OVER MY HEAD.

I know how to turn it on and off.

Burr

Old October 8th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/10/2010 11:37 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
"Just Plan wrote in message
Maybe I got it right this time.

YOU GUYS ARE WAY OVER MY HEAD.

I know how to turn it on and off.

Burr

But do you know how to keep the nasties out?
The on/off switch is but the first step in a long learning curve.

Krypsis

Old October 8th 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.cantho-rvn.org/vinh-long.html

I believe that Bungalow Hotel is still there, albeit with some upgrades
and modernizing.I wonder if they had some new stairs (staircase)
installed to replace that ladder? I wonder whatever happened to the
original stairs that used to be there?

If I can find their email address, I will ask them about that.
cuhulin

Old October 8th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/7/2010 6:23 PM, wrote:
http://www.cantho-rvn.org/vinh-long.html

I believe that Bungalow Hotel is still there, albeit with some upgrades
and modernizing.I wonder if they had some new stairs (staircase)
installed to replace that ladder? I wonder whatever happened to the
original stairs that used to be there?

If I can find their email address, I will ask them about that.
cuhulin

veni, vidi, vici ...

Regards,
JS