Old October 18th 10, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ? Agent 6.0 Software ? Setting the Default Message FontSize ?

On Oct 10, 1:38*pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 8:50*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:45:06 -0700 (PDT), RHF

wrote:
On Aug 20, 11:49*am, Mike wrote:
Someone from called my ISP masquerading as the
administrator from RRS and had my ISP turn my internet
broadband access off for posting non-shortwave material.
This violates several aspects of the new federal internet
harrassment laws. It was obviously simple enough to get
my access back, but someone now faces federal investigation
and prosecution.

It is considered grounds for parole revocation.

Let's see who now disappears.

MWB - Hee Haw Great Fun :))

They 'tried' Doing It To Me -via- Google Groups Too
about a day or two ago

Google has corrected things and I am once again
Posting via Google Groups.

Plus Google has "Red Flagged" the three complainers {1?}
-wrt- little old mez.

Would not have done much good as I set-up a new
News-Service Account with "news.eternal-september.org"

Plus Bought Agent 6.0 Software [$29] for a New-Reader

- MWB,
-
- Like I said : Would not have done much good as I set-up a new
- News-Service Account with "news.eternal-september.org"
-

- - Plus Bought Agent 6.0 Software [$29] for a New-Reader
- -
- - hee haw* hee haw ~ RHF
- -
- - -* hee haw -cause- yes i am a jack-ass
- - --butt- not a member of Donkey's-R-Us© Hee Haw ! ;;-}}
- -
-
- ? Agent 6.0 Software ?
http://www.forteinc.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort%C3%A9_Agent

-
- Is there a way to Set the Default Font Size
- in the Message Text of Agent 6.0 Software ?
-
- The present 'Agent' Text Size has me wearing
- my High Powered Reading Glasses; and 'Agent'
- appears to be about 2/3rds to 1/2 the size of the
- Google Groups Text size.

I finally got back to the Agent 6.0 Software and found
the way to Change the 'Font' Size under :
* Tools
* Display
* Fonts
-for-both-
* Variable-Pitch-Body -was- 8pt -now- Tahoma 16pt
* Fixed-Pitch-Body -was- 8pt -now- Courier 16pt
This looks way bigger and easy to read with my
normal Computer {Viewing} Glass on the present
19" Diagonal LCD Monitor -and- With a new 24"
Wide-Screen LCD Monitor; I figure that I can get the
Font Size up to a 24 pts and not have to wear any
glasses to see it.

now that's going to be nice ) ~ RHF