Old October 22nd 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Idiot's-R-Us -says- Real "Gun Control" Starts-By Simply Enforcing The Gun Laws On-the-Books [.]

On Oct 21, 3:04 pm, wrote:
- Watchin 5:00 PM WLBT tee vee news.
- A video clip showed cops chased a drug dealer, crack,
- cocaine, in posession of an illegal Firearm (pistol).
- How do you propose to keep crimminals from
- posessing Firearms?
- cuhulin

Enhanced Enforcement by The LEOs
with On-the-Spot* 9mm Justice.

* Convicted Felony With/Having/Using A Gun
-is- Arrested Dead-to-Rights {The Right To Die}
-poilce-action- Automatic 'Suicide-by-Cop'

The Problem Is NOT Law Abiding American
US Citizens With Guns For Self-Defense :
The Problem Is Un-Lawful Criminals Having
and Using Guns For Criminal Offense [.]

Gun Control Should and Must Focus On
Criminals With/Having/Using Guns
=NOT= Law Abiding American US Citizens
With/Owning Guns For Self-Defense.

SIMPLY ENFORCE THE GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS

The Big Liberal News Media Lie : America Has
An "Epidemic of Gun 'Related' Violence"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...21682276bdbe79
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...74b933a25749ff
..
Idiot's-R-Us : Why The USA Needs
More Stronger Gun Control - NOT !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c46b5699a5919d
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...39bc9025c2ebd4
..
Idiot's-R-Us : "The Individual's Right to Self-Defense
of Self, Family and Home"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...eed742264d2706
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b3751cb947e9e
..
Idiot's-R-Us : The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"
to 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...31a5b3aee2faeb
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d942387cb415d5
..
Idiot's-R-Us : Prez Obama -opposes-
The Individual's Basic "Human-Right"* to 'Self-Defense'
of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5cbdca8f473669
* Defining a Basic "Human-Right" of/to 'Self-Defense'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...675844cf8d2e34
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3cba3de149fd56
..
WHAT IF . . . The News Media was NOT Liberal
and Very Anti-Gun ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ffd93715fb38bd
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...81d85f6467446a
..
Idiot's-R-Us : Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] -opposes-
The Individual's Basic "Human-Right" to 'Self-Defense'
of Self, Family and Home
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...53a6e63ecae289
..
Idiot's-R-Us : The 'Silhouette' Sign in the House Window
says . . . ? STK ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c5838d6507343e
..
The 'Silhouette' Sign in the House Window
Warns Criminals : We STK* !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...319e08938f1682
* Alternatives To STK
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0a4c24e48f8177
Old October 22nd 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"RHF" wrote in message
On Oct 21, 3:04 pm, wrote:
[...]

Our gun laws have giant holes.
The gun lobby fights any kind of change.

I-95 remains a corridor for guns imported to NYC and NJ.

Our current laws are virtually unenforceable because they are state laws.
Guns cannot see state borders.
..
..
..

.

Old October 22nd 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On 10/21/2010 8:13 PM, RHF wrote:

The right to self defense is something the wife and I take for granted
.... indeed, it is only for a jury to decide. We are very prepared to
defend ourselves and our rights and liberties ... I, and the wife,
welcome any jury to defend those rights! The Constitution is VERY
clear, I think ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 22nd 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 8:16*pm, "Sid9" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On Oct 21, 3:04 pm, wrote:
- Watchin 5:00 PM WLBT tee vee news.
- A video clip showed cops chased a drug dealer, crack,
- cocaine, in posession of an illegal Firearm (pistol).
- How do you propose to keep crimminals from
- posessing Firearms?
- cuhulin

Enhanced Enforcement by The LEOs
with On-the-Spot* 9mm Justice.

* Convicted Felony With/Having/Using A Gun
-is- Arrested Dead-to-Rights {The Right To Die}
-poilce-action- Automatic 'Suicide-by-Cop'

The Problem Is NOT Law Abiding American
US Citizens With Guns For Self-Defense :
The Problem Is Un-Lawful Criminals Having
and Using Guns For Criminal Offense [.]

Gun Control Should and Must Focus On
Criminals With/Having/Using Guns
=NOT= *Law Abiding American US Citizens
With/Owning Guns For Self-Defense.

- - SIMPLY ENFORCE THE GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS

- Our gun laws have giant holes.

Then Close the Holes That Allow Criminals to
Have and Use Guns : While Allowing All Law
Abiding American US Citizens To Own Guns
And Use Them For Self-Defense.

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- The gun lobby fights any kind of change.

NAH - All Law Abiding American US Citizens
Who Want To Own Guns And Use Them For
Self-Defense Fight Your Dis-Arming Them [.]

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- I-95 remains a corridor for guns imported
- to NYC and NJ.

Them the States of NY & NJ should Put-Up
Check Points on I-95 and Check All Criminals
trying to Sneak Guns into their States.
-but- Do Not BAN Law Abiding American US
Citizens Who Want To Own Guns And Use
Them For Self-Defense [.]

- Our current laws are virtually unenforceable
- because they are state laws.

Hello - There Are NO Federal Gun Laws ?!?
-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- Guns cannot see state borders.

Guns Can Not See Period : People See
-and- Criminal Cross Borders seen and Un-Seen
ENFORCE : Existing Gun Laws Against Criminals
With/Owning/Having/Using Guns
DOUBLE PENALTIES : Of The Existing Gun Laws
For Convicted Felony Criminals Using A Gun In
The Commission Of A Crime. {Make It Mandatory
Sentencing : NO Deals}

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

ONCE AGAIN =READ=
Old October 22nd 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiot's-R-Us -says- Real "GunControl" Starts-By Simply Enforci...

And the beat goes on and on and onnnnn,,,, it never stops!

Wachin 12:00 PM WLBT noon day tee vee news.Operation house of
prostitution sting bust in Jackson, it happened last night.An ordinary
looking house at 1262 (I think they said 1262) Langley Street and also
Tiffany's Strip Club, except Tiffany's isn't a strip club.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Beautiful Downtown Jackson

I don't woiks furr nobody, eggsept I am woikin on my old trailer in my
back yard.
Tookin me ah leetle cig anna oilsew ah coffee bareque rat now.

Some of the thingys myself and some other kids used to rig up when I was
a kid were Firecracker Pistols and Carbide Bombs.It is a Wonder we
didn't get killed!
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On 10/21/2010 10:28 PM, RHF wrote:

- Our gun laws have giant holes.

Then Close the Holes That Allow Criminals to
Have and Use Guns : While Allowing All Law
Abiding American US Citizens To Own Guns
And Use Them For Self-Defense.

Put a gun in every American citizens hands, train them in proper use,
and you can almost forget about the criminals having guns--that little
problem will shortly clear itself ... the proper fix is the one resisted
with unthinking insanity!

Regards,
JS
Old October 22nd 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/21/2010 10:28 PM, RHF wrote:

- Our gun laws have giant holes.

Then Close the Holes That Allow Criminals to
Have and Use Guns : While Allowing All Law
Abiding American US Citizens To Own Guns
And Use Them For Self-Defense.

Put a gun in every American citizens hands, train them in proper use, and
you can almost forget about the criminals having guns--that little problem
will shortly clear itself ... the proper fix is the one resisted with
unthinking insanity!

Regards,
JS

..
..
That'll go great in the downtowns of major American cities!

Old October 23rd 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have never seen a down town yet that I cared all that much for, too
much of a rat race.

I wish somebody would steal that damn basketball post thing in that
driveway across the street from me.I HATE basketball! In fact, I HATE
ALL ball games, PERIOD!!!

http://www.devilfinder.com
Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government
on the table

GOOD! the Sooner, the BETTER!
cuhulin