Old October 28th 10, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jackson Still Has Analog TV?

On Oct 27, 8:50*pm, wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:10*pm, wrote:

The Sony TV FM/AM receiver was already plugged into a wall outlet at the
Goodwill store.I fiddled around with the controls and I picked up WLBT
Channel 3 tv station.Mind you, there was no antenna on the receiver, I
reckon that is why the picture was snowy looking on the tv tube.I am not
going to hook up an antenna, why should I do that?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Huge media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes
cuhulin

WLBT-TV uses channel 30,according to Wiki. The FCC data shows channel
9 (must be out of date info) . Their logo STILL shows channel 3 . All
video transmissions in the US supposedly are DTV at this time.
But,there could be a backup/local relay scenario of some sort(My
conjecture) .

-*They may have kept the old hardware just in case
- the new stuff conks out, but it should not be on
- the air at this stage, at least as far as I know.

*IF* Everyone has a New HDTV a/o a New HD2STV
Converter hooked up to an old Analog STV : Who
would there be out there for them to Broadcast to ?

And after a year the HDTV Broadcast Equipment
is SOLID or has been Replace -cause- HDTV is
now their Money Maker -and- old Analog STV is
a dead non-revenue stream. {why waste the power}

~ RHF

Analog versus DSP [email protected] Shortwave 53 November 27th 07 01:23 PM
Analog scanner Bishwa Scanner 1 April 28th 07 12:32 AM
analog or dig? MnMikew Scanner 2 October 1st 05 12:09 AM
Which is the best VHF analog tuner? Michael J. Scanner 8 December 13th 04 08:14 PM
Is it digital or analog? Jim Scanner 4 May 26th 04 01:53 AM