Old October 28th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I remember America!

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:03:08 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

I remember America, before the age of anchor babe, the illegal alien,
the homeless, the jobless, the poor, the impoverished, the homosexual
fascism, the age of the queer ... I REMEMBER!

And, I remember when all these issues, and more, would have been on
shortwave radio. I remember when I could hardly wait to get off work,
get home and the night come on, and DX would would go crazy with
stations from an abundance of nations would fill my dial.

Now-a-days, it just sucks ...

Regards,
JS

Try ham radio. Lots of stations on. I was just tuning around on 40
meters and talked to a station in Cyprus. He was so strong I was
surprised by the location.

Jim(MI)

(OT) : The Obama Seal Reads "Obama for America" - Gotto Sort of Likethe Guy if BHO is 'FOR' America RHF Shortwave 3 June 29th 08 12:09 AM
An energy independent America is a Canada free America! an old friend[_3_] Shortwave 1 June 23rd 08 05:22 PM
Remember This? Howard W3CQH Policy 9 August 26th 06 05:16 PM
Remember? dxAce Shortwave 11 August 24th 04 06:54 PM
Can't remember Dilligaf General 1 May 30th 04 05:01 PM