Old October 31st 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Voted, Did You

I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old October 31st 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plan Burr wrote:
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

I've had a Gadsden flag on my door since 1998.

Starker! In KAOS vee don't tee partee...

I'm willing to give up my tax cut until we start reversing the deficit.
Are you?
Old October 31st 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/2010 12:10 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Well, I hope that as usual, you voted early and voted often! ;-)

By the way, just curious which Tea Party member you like -- the expert
in International Relations, the gay basher whose son is associated with
a gay bar, Miller in Alaska who wants to outlaw Federal debt and
unemployment benefits (who is personally in debt and whose wife signed
up for unemployment benefits), the Delaware witch or the Ohio nazi.

We do need a third party, but sadly, the current crop of Tea Party
candidates are a bunch of clowns and lunatics.

With all best regards,
Joe
Old October 31st 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rigging Votes Electronically - How They Do It
http://www.rense.com/general92/rig.htm

Sort of like hacking computers.There is no such thing as a computer(s)
which can not be hacked!
cuhulin

Old October 31st 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/30/2010 9:10 PM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

There is NO ONE on my ballot which I can vote for with a good
conscience. Even if I pick "the-best-of-the-worst", I would be putting
an evil-criminal-treasonous-individual into a public servant position
.... I simple don't want any more of them in there ... and, there is no
"NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check.

Regards,
JS

Old October 31st 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/2010 7:17 AM, wrote:
Rigging Votes Electronically - How They Do It
http://www.rense.com/general92/rig.htm

Sort of like hacking computers.There is no such thing as a computer(s)
which can not be hacked!
cuhulin

ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
can agree with whole heart-edly.

Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
that one.

If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 31st 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/2010 12:07 PM, John Smith wrote:

ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
can agree with whole heart-edly.

Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
that one.

If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

"He who casts the ballot, controls nothing. He who *counts* the ballot,
controls everything."
Old October 31st 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message

We do need a third party, but sadly, the current crop of Tea Party
candidates are a bunch of clowns and lunatics.

With all best regards,
Joe

Morning Joe.
I agree we need a better system, I hate voting for the best lier also.

I have always said we need a better way.

Maybe you can come up with a better way and sell it to America!

Have a happy

Old October 31st 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 31, 6:21*am, dave wrote:
Just Plan Burr wrote:
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
* *I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
* *Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

I've had a Gadsden flag on my door since 1998.

Starker! In KAOS vee don't tee partee...

- I'm willing to give up my tax cut until we start
- reversing the deficit. Are you?

Yes 'Special Dave' - I'm very willing to give up "YOUR"
Tax Cut until 'we' start reversing the deficit. ;;-}} ~ RHF

'special dave' - i have already move to the cemetery
-cause- i am being taxed to death ~ RHF
Old October 31st 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/2010 2:24 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Staying home sitting on your ass on election day
is the 'none of the above' answer.

No, actually the puppets and their puppet masters will say, "Look, he is
so happy with everything he doesn't even feel a need to vote!" Of
course, the exact opposite is true ...

But what true patriot expects them to change, much, until criminal
judges are hung on court house steps and congressmen and senators are
hanged in washington ...

It will, probably, not be that easy ... but we can always hope ...

Regards,
JS

Mama Voted for 0bama! [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 30th 09 11:45 PM
I voted, Did you Burr[_2_] Shortwave 5 October 17th 08 11:45 PM
Urinal voted most important art work Brenda Ann Shortwave 6 December 13th 04 08:24 AM
I Voted, Did You Burr Scanner 1 October 9th 03 01:24 AM