Old November 11th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

Default In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country Some/Many RepublicansWish Hillary Had Won !

On 10-11-10 04:38 PM, dave wrote:
kim wrote:

The money was not spent in pursuit of the blowjob, but rather the
perjury on the witness stand that revealed it.

And you think is is money well spent on chasing a guy lying about a
blowjob?

Indict Bush and Cheney for war crimes.

Let's not forget Rove, Wolfowitz and all the other sad excuses for humanity.

mike
Old November 11th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country Some/ManyRepublica...

A BROKEN SOB!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=298364

Lets me gits back to ah woikin on my three back of my howis winder
awwnins.Ahh needs to figer outs what Ahh am goin tah du bouts teh bottom
awwnin braces.Ahh am ah backwater hick, Ahh nose Ahh kin figument out
sumpin.
cuhulin

Old November 11th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 11, 10:44*am, wrote:
A BROKEN SOB!http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=298364

Lets me gits back to ah woikin on my three back of my howis winder
awwnins.Ahh needs to figer outs what Ahh am goin tah du bouts teh bottom
awwnin braces.Ahh am ah backwater hick, Ahh nose Ahh kin figument out
sumpin.
cuhulin

Depends on the Pitch of the Awning
http://www.westcoastawning.com/image...tal-Awning.gif
http://www.mobilehomeadvantage.com/i...ndowawning.jpg

-and- whether you have open or closed Sides.
http://www.aluminum-awning.com/conte...dow-Awning.jpg

-also- which side of the House that the
Awnings are on South-Sunny or North-Shade

Often the South-Sunny Awnings are wider than
the Windows and project-out more to provide
Shading of the Window all day long.

Likewise except for 'style' and uniformity
of the Window treatment all around the House
North Side Awnings often are not needed.

The other consideration is Weather.
Many locations can get away with with light
weight Aluminum Awnings.
Heavy Weather locations will need Sturdily
Built Awnings that can handle Snow/Ice a/o
Strong Winds.

Just viewed a Single Story House down in
Columbia, CA that had an 8-Foot Veranda
around 3-Sides with Concert Patios.
The North 4th-Side has 4-Foot Eaves.
The Roof Height and Area was so big to
accommodate the Verandas that a 2~3 Lane
Bowling Alley could be fitted into the
Attic. -no-awnings-required-
The Builder/Home-Owner figures that the
Verandas will Reduce the Summer Heat Load
on the House and Cut down the AC Costs.

~ RHF
Old November 11th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The back of my house faces East.I am building those awnings to keep the
rain off of the windows.The other windows on my house have factory made
awnings.

Don't be fooled by back water hicks, some of those back water hicks are
Smart.They might fool you.They know how to fool those city slickers,
that's for sure!
cuhulin