Old December 4th 10, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default We Are The MAX-NetŠ : We See and Record All Who Travel Our Paths . . .

On Dec 4, 10:05*am, wrote:
- WebTV does not have a hard drive,
- except for some early models of WebTV
- set top boxes, for down loading and storing
- tv search programs.
- How can they spy on me?
- I Spy!

Cuhulin,

To get anywhere on the Internet you take a 'Path' or
Multi/Mega-Paths.

There are only so many Nexus/Node-Points that these
'Paths' can route-to; and route-from; to get somewhere...

These finite number of Nexus/Node-Points are the
Eye-of-the-Needle and it is at/in these Points that
the real Gate-Keepers {Watcher/Trackers} are . . .

-cause-they- gotcha,,, Gotcha... GOTCHA ! ! !
coming and going ~ RHF
Old December 5th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We Are The MAX-NetŠ : We See and Record AllWho Travel Our Path...

WikiLeaks.
http://www.cryptome.org/index.html
cuhulin, conspiracy