Old November 5th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Think-About-It : All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store !

On Nov 4, 10:35*am, wrote:
Definetly was NOT a cellphone.NOT in 1928.http://www.rense.com/general92/comments_cine.htm

Maybe her old man slugged her ''one'' and she was nursing a bruise.

I needs to go to the Lowe's store for a torch thingy that screws on to
hand held small propane gas tanks, my old one leaks.All those paint
splatters on my concrete front porch.Propane torch and a wire brush
works good.Of course I will *stop off first at the Goodwill store ergo
the Goodwill store is right on the way to the Lowe's store.I needs some
better shoes too, I will see what Goodwill has.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome
Old November 5th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Right now, my path is fixin to lead to my bedroom.
(wait for it)
WOO WOO WOOF!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin

Old November 5th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Goodwill is a secret attack on the NWO!

On 11/4/2010 8:08 PM, RHF wrote:

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome
.
.

Old cuhulin has been ahead of the rest of us for a long time. I have
been thinking about it, Goodwill is a tax exempt organization. Every
dollar you spend there cheats the NWO out of their ill gotten gains!

Regards,
JS
Old November 5th 10, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Eco-R-Us : Shopping At The Goodwill Store - It's EnvironmentallyFriendly Too !

On Nov 4, 8:38*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 11/4/2010 8:08 PM, RHF wrote:

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome
* .
* .

Old cuhulin has been ahead of the rest of us for a long time. *I have
been thinking about it, Goodwill is a tax exempt organization. *Every
dollar you spend there cheats the NWO out of their ill gotten gains!

Regards,
JS

JS - It's Environmentally Friendly Too !

GOOD OLD - Local Re-Cycled American Junk
{Using and Reusing Existing Resources}
-=versus=-
BAD NEW - Trans-Global New Chinese Junk
{Consuming More and Even More Resources}

Eco-R-Us -be- Work Local & Build Local
Eco-R-Us -do- Shop Local & Buy Local

Cuhulin's a True Economic Environmentalist !
Who Is Saving The Planet One Piece of Junk
At A Time !

-remember- one man's junk is . . .
another man's treasure ~ RHF
Old November 5th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/4/2010 11:38 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 11/4/2010 8:08 PM, RHF wrote:

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome
.
.

Old cuhulin has been ahead of the rest of us for a long time. I have
been thinking about it, Goodwill is a tax exempt organization. Every
dollar you spend there cheats the NWO out of their ill gotten gains!

Regards,
JS

I would never use the word "cheat" for people who are merely trying
to keep their wealth out of the hands of malicious, vicious
criminals and the rabble they exploit.

But you are right; the thrift store alternative has a lot going for it.

Shopping there means fewer tax dollars for the parasites in
Washington and their vile clients. And shopping there also means
fewer, far fewer, dollars for the multinational corporations and the
banks (who are even viler than the underclass, if you can imagine
that such a thing is possible).

And one can get almost anything one needs at a thrift store, at one
tenth or less than the usury boys want you to spend. All you need is
patience and the willingness to spend some time doing the thrift
store circuit in your town twice a week or, better yet, once a day.

It's entertaining as well. The folly of humankind is displayed when
you see last year's $199.95 "hot item" or $29.95 movie-themed gewgaw
in the 25 cent bin. And a lot of cute women can be found there too,
both behind the cash register and roaming the aisles.

I'll see you at the Goodwill,

Kevin.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old November 5th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On 11/4/2010 8:08 PM, RHF wrote:

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome
.
.

Old cuhulin has been ahead of the rest of us for a long time. I have
been thinking about it, Goodwill is a tax exempt organization.

- - Every dollar you spend there cheats
- - the NWO out of their ill gotten gains!
- -
- - Regards,
- - JS

- I would never use the word "cheat"
- for people who are merely trying
- to keep their wealth out of the hands
- of malicious, vicious criminals and
- the rabble they exploit.

To 'Cheat' Death !

He 'Cheated' The Hangman by dying ...

Old November 5th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watchin WLBT 3 tee vee news.A couple of inches of snow fell this morning
in St.Joseph County,Indiana.Has y'all gots snow yet?
cuhulin

Old November 5th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tax exempt, Goodwill? I pay Mississippi RIP OFF taxes on everything I
buy at Goodwill.Perhaps Goodwill is tax exempt, but not me.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On 11/4/2010 8:08 PM, RHF wrote:

[...]

*.
*.

Heard on 'The Power Hour' with Joyce Riley
http://www.thepowerhour.com/