Old December 12th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brighter-Ideas-R-Us : CFL Light Bulbs - Are They Worth TheSwit...

Do you own an old model BMW motorcycle, or know somebody who does? Send
them to Bench Mark Works in Sturgis,Mississippi.The guy's wife (Elaine)
has done got into making and selling soap.
http://www.benchmarkworks.com
http://www.sturgissoapfactory.com
cuhulin

Old December 12th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Do you own an old model BMW motorcycle, or know somebody who does? Send
them to Bench Mark Works in Sturgis,Mississippi.The guy's wife (Elaine)
has done got into making and selling soap.
http://www.benchmarkworks.com
http://www.sturgissoapfactory.com
cuhulin

German defense contractor? Soap? Why am I suddenly uneasy?

Old December 13th 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.chang-jiang.com

Russia copy catted some BMW motorcycles too.
cuhulin

They have a verbatim clone of the space shuttle in a museum somewhere. I
have a Sovtek tube amp that's the same as a JCM-800, except it only cost
me $500.
Old December 13th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/13/10 09:03 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/13/2010 8:53 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 12/12/10 19:14 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Zyklon B, For the good times.

Nah, I did NOT write what you stated above. I wrote specifically "Zyklon
B, eh?" As cuhu would say, "Look it up".

Nor "good times" as you falsely stated above. It was quite
horrific...Jews, Polish Catholics, Gypsys, political dissidents and
other "undesirables" all got to sample the Zyklon.

I welcome -your- comments, good or bad, but I would respectfully ask
that you quote -me- correctly.

On 12/13/2010 10:46 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Your pedantry is noted.

As are your scruples (or lack thereof)...

P.S.

A basic request for accuracy (honesty) supposedly equates to pedantry?
Who'd a thunk it?

As always, feel free to have the last word.

Old December 13th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I replaced a General Electric 60 WATT Heat Ball this morning.The other
one had finally done boint out.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 13, 7:03*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/13/2010 8:53 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 12/12/10 19:14 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Zyklon B, For the good times.

Nah, I did NOT write what you stated above. I wrote specifically "Zyklon
B, eh?" As cuhu would say, "Look it up".

Nor "good times" as you falsely stated above. It was quite
horrific...Jews, Polish Catholics, Gypsys, political dissidents and
other "undesirables" all got to sample the Zyklon.

- I welcome -your- comments, good or bad,
- but I would respectfully ask
- that you quote -me- correctly.

Joe-from-Kokomo,

"I welcome -your- comments, good or bad,..."

there is nothing wrong about...
simply getting it right ! ~ RHF
Old December 13th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/13/10 14:38 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 12/13/10 09:03 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/13/2010 8:53 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 12/12/10 19:14 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Zyklon B, For the good times.

Nah, I did NOT write what you stated above. I wrote specifically "Zyklon
B, eh?" As cuhu would say, "Look it up".

Nor "good times" as you falsely stated above. It was quite
horrific...Jews, Polish Catholics, Gypsys, political dissidents and
other "undesirables" all got to sample the Zyklon.

I welcome -your- comments, good or bad, but I would respectfully ask
that you quote -me- correctly.

On 12/13/2010 10:46 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Your pedantry is noted.

As are your scruples (or lack thereof)...

P.S.

A basic request for accuracy (honesty) supposedly equates to pedantry?
Who'd a thunk it?

As always, feel free to have the last word.

Thank you, don't mind if I do.

Old December 13th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PwH's-R-Us : Pedant-with-Honors "PwH" -versus- 'PhD'

On Dec 13, 7:46*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 12/13/10 09:03 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 12/13/2010 8:53 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 12/12/10 19:14 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Zyklon B, For the good times.

Nah, I did NOT write what you stated above. I wrote specifically "Zyklon
B, eh?" As cuhu would say, "Look it up".

Nor "good times" as you falsely stated above. It was quite
horrific...Jews, Polish Catholics, Gypsys, political dissidents and
other "undesirables" all got to sample the Zyklon.

- - I welcome -your- comments, good or bad,
- - but I would respectfully ask
- - that you quote -me- correctly.

- Your pedantry is noted.

DPM,

Likewise "Your pedantry is noted."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedant
-truly- You Are a Pedant-with-Honors [PwH -v- PhD]
-cause- Anytime they call you a name : It's an 'Honor' ! )

i not only smell like an @ssHole [@]
i am one [@] ! ;;-} ~ RHF {pomkia}
Old December 13th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

''Significant'' Solar Storm Heading for Earth
http://www.standeyo.com

''Significant'' === Heading.
cuhulin