Old December 17th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Art Carlson Never Existed

On 10-12-16 08:56 PM, wrote

http://www.devilfinder.com
Merigold,Mississippi Air Field World War Two

Mississippi Roads 2807 Dorr Field, Merigold.

Johhny Dorr also trained men to be Pilots in World War Two

devilfinder.com
Japan Zero Airplanes were modeled from American Sport Racing Airplanes
cuhulin, the Sport

I don't think you give them enough credit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A6M_Zero

mike
Old December 17th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We Whipped Jap asses in World War Two.We WON! I give Credit where Credit
is Due.

Communist Broadcasting System now getting on World Net Daily's Where Is
The Birth Certificate? http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Buda,Texas.I remember Buda.I have never been to Buda,Texas before.Buda
engines, I am talking bouts.
http://www.devilfinder.com
Hustory of Buda Manufacturing
cuhulin, the Buda