Old April 1st 05, 10:18 AM
Simon Mason

Default Brother StairMaster says dinosaurs never existed...

"Profit Stair" wrote in message
Whatta nutta.

I guess these trilobite fossils I own are all demon created frauds, eh?

I guess he's gonna tell us the earth is flat on his next broadcast...it'll
be an exclusive from the profit from God....

Of course the Earth is flat - it says so in the Bible.

Old April 12th 05, 03:23 PM

Simon Mason wrote:
"Profit Stair" wrote in message
Whatta nutta.

I guess these trilobite fossils I own are all demon created frauds,

eh?

YOu got it!

I guess he's gonna tell us the earth is flat on his next

broadcast...it'll
be an exclusive from the profit from God....

Of course the Earth is flat - it says so in the Bible.

Someone ought to ask Prophet Stair about this.

Hudley Pearse

Old April 12th 05, 04:24 PM
Al Patrick

dxAce wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

"Profit Stair" wrote in message

Whatta nutta.

I guess these trilobite fossils I own are all demon created frauds,

eh?

YOu got it!

I guess he's gonna tell us the earth is flat on his next

broadcast...it'll

be an exclusive from the profit from God....

Of course the Earth is flat - it says so in the Bible.

Someone ought to ask Prophet Stair about this.

Hudley Pearse

Bro. Stair likes to use S H O C K tactics. He does not deny that very
large animals existed. Basically, he's denying that Adam called them
dinosaurs.

Of course not... if Adam did indeed exist he probably spoke another language!

Duh!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ever heard of translators?

Old April 12th 05, 04:27 PM
dxAce

Al Patrick wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

[...]

Of course! The radios I use are full of 'em.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

:-)

Old April 12th 05, 05:47 PM

Bro.Stair is full of **** too.
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 05:48 PM

I want my Rib back :{)
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 05:53 PM

Nawwww,, the Earth is hollow and there are little green lizard looking
space aliens (Art KOOK Bell and George KOOK Noory,are y'all listening?)
from Mars and Venus having their little Wars with each other and the
Grays inside our hollow Earth.They have a sekert escape hatch in New
Mexico.
cuhulin