Old December 18th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Special Dave' : Ghandi-ji -asks- How Are You 'free' . . .

Mississippi should be known as the Boil Your Water! state.
http://www.clarionledger.com

I am not joking, every little once in a while, somewhere in Mississippi,
Boil Your Water!

Just up the hill from doggy's couch right next to the Suit City store
there is a water leak that has been leaking water since early Summer
this year.
Boil Your Water!!!

Jesse Ventura has started now on TruTV.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Jesse Ventura's "ConspiracyTheory" on TruTV Being Censored By ...

Jesse Ventura for President!
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" on TruTV Might Do a Feature Storyon Our First 'Gay' {Bi-Sexual} US Prez-A-Duntz . . . and . . . Just Who MightThat Be . . . ?

Old December 18th 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 12/18/2010 9:33 AM, wrote:
Jesse Ventura for President!
cuhulin

This should blow your mind:

http://embedr.com/playlist/911-penta...-jesse-ventura

Regards,
JS

Old December 18th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, in fact of the business,,, I watched that last night on
TruTV.Jesse Ventura and the Missile Theory.

(and George W. Bush was reading goat stories in a Sarasota,Florida
school)

http://www.devilfinder.com
What George W. Bush said about 'that piece of paper'

I Say, NEVER FORGET!
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Garbage truck snooping, and not on the garbage either.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300196

If they are anything like the garbage truck people around here, they
aints got time to do any snooping.That garbage truck that goes up my
street barely gets stopped and they are off again.Takes them about one
second to empty my plastic garbage container.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Say again, IT was an INSIDE JOB!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300225

You better get out and stretch your legs,mam, I mean your limbs ~ Andy
Devine - Stagecoach, on TCM.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Alan Hart breaks silence about 9/11
cuhulin

Old December 19th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation, part 6
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300257

What? Me worry?
They won't nuke backwater hick Mississippi.
cuhulin, and doggy hopes not