Old December 19th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Golden Come-Along Award 2010

It would seem as though 'John Smith' has entered the running for the 2010
Golden Come-Along Award.

A late attempt, but certainly in the running....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 19th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/19/2010 3:19 PM, dxAce wrote:

Sorry, the usefulness of idiots has worn out. My new policy is to
killfile all moronic imbecile idiots ... bye!

Regards,
JS
Old December 19th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:

On 12/19/2010 3:19 PM, dxAce wrote:

Sorry, the usefulness of idiots has worn out. My new policy is to
killfile all moronic imbecile idiots ... bye!

Good luck on getting it removed....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 20th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Send enough money and I will get my three Come Alongs GOLD plated.
cuhulin

Old December 20th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 19, 6:19*pm, dxAce wrote:
It would seem as though 'John Smith' has entered the running for the 2010
Golden Come-Along Award.

A late attempt, but certainly in the running....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't you mean Cum-along?

Old December 20th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.lug-all.com

One of my Come Alongs was made by Yale company.It has a chain instead of
a cable.It would look real Good if it was Gold plated.I could buy some
Gold paint and paint it Gold.
cuhulin

Old December 20th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

rod wrote:

On Dec 19, 10:13 pm, RHF wrote:
On Dec 19, 5:36 pm, Douche BAG wrote:

On Dec 19, 6:19 pm, dxAce wrote:

It would seem as though 'John Smith' has entered the running for the 2010
Golden Come-Along Award.

A late attempt, but certainly in the running....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- Don't you mean Cum-along?

Maybe more precisely : 'Cum-A-Lone' !
.

***Smith is a real "meat beater" allright...No ifs, ands, or buts
about it...Not a big enough doof though (at least in this posters
humble opinion) to overtake the fraud Prof MWB...Toker Dave is another
Jag Hoff and I suppose if Lard Assed Loyd and Roger Wiseman were still
here they could be Honorable Mention...Hey lets give it to CU's
Doggie!...*smirk*

Toker Dave is currently at the Top of The List, followed by 'John Smith' and
Michael W. Bryant. MWB might have been nearer the top but then, almost out of
nowhere, 'John Smith' started his antenna rant, obviously clueless as to the
inherent troubles that portables have with large antennas.

I'm hoping to present the Award after I -hopefully- hear the full strike of Big Ben
on -shortwave- at 0000 on 1 January 2011.

And, for all you clown 'tards out there, don't tell me how I can hear it on any
other outlet other than shortwave, cause I just ain't interested in your wet dreams
via technology, got it, Rickmers?

Old December 21st 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Wintry weather brings snow to Australia in midsummer Telegraph

http://www.rense.com
Maybe the UN will KICK FAT Al Gore's ass!
cuhulin

Old December 21st 10, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 19, 6:19 pm, dxAce wrote:

It would seem as though 'John Smith' has entered the running for the 2010
Golden Come-Along Award.

A late attempt, but certainly in the running....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- Don't you mean Cum-along?

Maybe more precisely : 'Cum-A-Lone' !
*.

[...]

via technology, got it, Rickmers?- Hide quoted text -

Christmas must be a very lonely time for you, Steve. You seem to be
starving
for attention!

Old December 21st 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Dec 19, 6:19 pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

You're projecting again, fat boy.