Old December 21st 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lafayette Radio & TV Corp

On Dec 20, 11:23*am, wrote:
Laffyet,Louisiana.Lafayette County in Indiana.

Bowling Green,,,,,, Sewing Machine! ~ Sidney Portier.

There is a Bowling Green area in New York City too.
cuhulin

Bowling Green is where King George III statue stood until 1776.
Old December 21st 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Names and Places Bowling Green

Bowling Green,Virginia.
Bowling Green,Missouri.
Sewing Machine!
cuhulin

Old December 21st 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Names and Places Bowling Green

Bowling Green,Virginia.
Bowling Green,Missouri.
Sewing Machine!
cuhulin

I'm telling you the patriarch of the Green clan of old Virginia (which
included W. Virginia and Kentucky at one time) was Boling Green. The
name turns up often in historical papers.

I defy you to find any evidence that people bowled in revolutionary
Kentucky.
Old December 21st 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default There are a lot of Places {Towns & Cities} called "Bowling Green"

On Dec 21, 5:46*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Names and Places Bowling Green

Bowling Green,Virginia.
Bowling Green,Missouri.
Sewing Machine!
cuhulin

I'm telling you the patriarch of the Green clan of old Virginia (which
included W. Virginia and Kentucky at one time) was Boling Green. The
name turns up often in historical papers.

- I defy you to find any evidence
- that people bowled in revolutionary Kentucky.

Hello 'Special Dave' why did you think that
they perfected "Kentucky Bluegrass"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poa_pratensis
yep,,, Yep... YEP ! ! !
{-: You Got It ! :-}
-for- Lawn 'Bowling' Greens ;;-}} ~ RHF

D'Oh! 'Special Dave' - The Legend of Rip Van Winkle
and Men Playing Nine-Pins . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle

"Skittles" -aka- Nine-Pin {Yard} Bowling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skittles_%28sport%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-pin_bowling#Origins

The Old Town 'Bowling Green' :
The Original Field-of-Dreams . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...959d6b73f8c0b4

Late 18th Century Rural Distractions :
Bocce Ball & Lawn Bowling & Nine Pins
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2d4f106707d92e

FWIW - There are a lot of Places
{Towns & Cities} called "Bowling Green"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green

the old town 'bowling green's
the original fields-of-dreams ;;-}} ~ RHF