Old December 26th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Exxon Mobil Banks $45 billion, GE gets $1.1 billion tax credt

On Dec 26, 10:03Â*am, dave wrote:
On 12/25/2010 10:07 PM, Werner wrote:

On Dec 25, 4:29 pm, Â*wrote:
On 12/25/2010 11:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

in addition to the services of our military and State Department. We are
being bled dry by foreign predator corporations and you're worried about
a few million dollars for Click and Clack and Will Shorts?

You are a tool of the Koch brothers and the USA Chamber of Commerce
(which despite its name specializes in lobbying foreign companies). They
can't allow a credible news source to interfere with their high-dollae
anarchy.

Both the military and State Department are enumerated powers. Not so
with funding NPR.

If we cut all unconstitutional spending we would have a very much
smaller budget.

Fine. The Coast Guard is the only standing army enumerated. Import
duties and excise taxes are the only legal way to fund the government.
We immediately recall all troops from all undeclared wars, and shut NASA
down, because there's not one mention of rocket ships in the Constitution..

You begin to get the idea.
Old December 26th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Petition to Defund National Propaganda Radio - NPR

On Dec 26, 12:07*pm, dave wrote:
On 12/26/2010 07:41 AM, Werner wrote:

The Social Contract is based on the notion of allegiance, that is to
say 'voluntary' acceptance, not imposition. It should become
increasingly clear that people are opting out of impositions and
resisting obedience. The Social Contract is based on individuals not a
collective. There is no collective, only individuals.

You can call those who disagree with you morons, but Does that not
misses the point political equality in a big way?

I said "like a moron". If you don't want to play I hear there's a cabin
for sale in Montana. Here's a conundrum vis a vis your allegedly
libertarian stance, that has never been truer.

"Nobody's free until everybody's free"

The as long as anyone is forced to pay for NPR freedom eludes us.
Old December 26th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Dec 25, 4:29 pm, wrote:
[...]

I'm willing to go down that road.
Old December 26th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Snow flurries in Mississippi. Did you see it? Julie Straw at 5:00 PM
WLBT 3 tee vee news said.

Yep, doggy and I saw it this morning.
I HATE snow! Doggy doesn't seem to like it either.Smart doggy, she is.
cuhulin

Old December 26th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wait a minute, I had meant to say I received an email this afternoon
from that married Irish woman.
See how she gets me confused?
cuhulin

Old December 26th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.Coast Guard is a Department (something like that) of the U.S.Navy,
not part of U.S.Army.
GO ARMY!
cuhulin

Old December 27th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Legendary Meterologist Nash Roberts Passes Away
http://www.GulfCoastNews.com

Rest in Peace, Nash Roberts.
cuhulin

Old December 27th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 12/26/2010 02:02 PM, Werner wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:07 pm, wrote:
On 12/26/201
libertarian stance, that has never been truer.

"Nobody's free until everybody's free"

The as long as anyone is forced to pay for NPR freedom eludes us.

Credible information is essential to a healthy democratic republic.
Misinformed voters are dangerous. Triumph of the will and all that.

Do you seriously think ad supported media will fairly discuss campaign
finance reform, when they are the ones who sell all the expensive air time?

Do you think a magazine whose #1 advertiser is a car company is going
to push mass transit?

Get real. The point of "public broadcasting" is freedom from outside
commercial interests. They can tell the story straight up the middle and
let the pieces fall where they may. NPR is the only media NOT controlled
by business interests; that's why the oligarchs and their thugs hate NPR.

Old December 27th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Dec 26, 2:02*pm, Werner wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:07*pm, dave wrote:

On 12/26/2010 07:41 AM, Werner wrote:

The Social Contract is based on the notion of allegiance, that is to
say 'voluntary' acceptance, not imposition. It should become
increasingly clear that people are opting out of impositions and
resisting obedience. The Social Contract is based on individuals not a
collective. There is no collective, only individuals.

You can call those who disagree with you morons, but Does that not
misses the point political equality in a big way?

I said "like a moron". If you don't want to play I hear there's a cabin
for sale in Montana. Here's a conundrum vis a vis your allegedly
libertarian stance, that has never been truer.

"Nobody's free until everybody's free"

The *as long as anyone is forced to pay for NPR freedom eludes us.

You will never be free. You will always be a slave to your hate and
ignorance.

racists are stupid.