Old December 27th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Merry Christmas.(wrong holiday for sacrifice).

On 12/26/10 13:20 , m II wrote:

Didn't Jesus say "Kill them all before they even think of slapping your
cheek." and "I'm doing my Father's military complex business" and "Get
the hell out of the Temple until you start using DOLLARS again." ?

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I
tell you, Nay; but rather division:
12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three.
12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son
against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the
daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter
in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and
scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let
him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let
him sell his garment, and buy one.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I
came not to send peace, but a sword.
Old December 27th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some people say/think Jesus is buried in Japan.The people in Japan say
they don't know.They say, think whatever you want to think, let the
tourist people keep on coming.
cuhulin

Old December 27th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Was Jesus buried in Japan?

I don't know.
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Merry Christmas.NOW DIE!.

On Dec 26, 9:42*am, dave wrote:
On 12/25/2010 09:16 PM, wrote:

George Washington's Christmas 1776 (234 years ago, Tonight!)
cuhulin

To attack so close to Christmas was considered an act of terrorism by
the 18th century establishment. Our ancestors (mine anyway) were
precursors to the Viet Cong.

....and now I'm really worried...

Old December 28th 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy is a Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog.Part Dingo Dog.A Dingo Dog
skull five million years old was discovered in Vietnam.Doggy is not a
Viet Cong though.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/27/2010 9:54 PM, wrote:
Doggy is a Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog.Part Dingo Dog.A Dingo Dog
skull five million years old was discovered in Vietnam.Doggy is not a
Viet Cong though.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org
cuhulin

A blue heeler?

What kind of a damn faith healer is that! That is dumb, he only heals
blue things? LOL

Regards,
JS