Old December 28th 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default STOP The FCC Media Marxist Internet Takeover

I guess I haven't read it (FCC BullS.IT) yet.

What I am reading about right now are about those Department of HO
Security (DHS) mobile guard towers.I like what Francis Marion said, at
the Alex Jones comments link.
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Janet NapoHOto can GO TO HELL!

There is Chupracaba.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300638

George Noory will be having a coniption fit over that.
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 6:20 AM, dave wrote:

They're setting them up in Pasadena right now! The horror!

Better than drones buzzing around.

Government read "1984" by George Orwell and somehow thought it was a
game plan for establishing a new world order.

Please, someone tell them, it was written as a science fiction horror
novel from the mid 1900's!

It was meant to shock, anger and sell a lot of books to Americans ...
our parents and grandparents would have hung the jerks by the gonads for
even contemplating such criminal actions against American citizens!

Regards,
JS

Old December 28th 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 6:20 AM, dave wrote:

They're setting them up in Pasadena right now! The horror!

Better than drones buzzing around.

Great. Just great ...

Now I am not even going to be safe going into walmart. They know it is
almost required of true blue blood American patriots to attack such
blatant forms of oppression and attack on American citizens.

Then the government can respond with even more oppression and
justification for total governmental control of the people, then a
counter response by the people ...

A decade or so later, most likely, a physical revolution will restore
order and power back to the people ... when will the power hungry
criminals learn, American citizens won't allow themselves to be governed
and controlled by criminals?

Regards,
JS
Old December 29th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 09:09 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 12/28/2010 6:20 AM, dave wrote:

They're setting them up in Pasadena right now! The horror!

Better than drones buzzing around.

Government read "1984" by George Orwell and somehow thought it was a
game plan for establishing a new world order.

Please, someone tell them, it was written as a science fiction horror
novel from the mid 1900's!

It was meant to shock, anger and sell a lot of books to Americans ...
our parents and grandparents would have hung the jerks by the gonads for
even contemplating such criminal actions against American citizens!

Regards,
JS

1948 Orwell worked at the Beeb.
Old December 29th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Have you tried lowering the wages and pensions of your servants lately?

Isn't it obvious, my public servant offices have been usurped by a bunch
of criminally-treasonous-thugs, posing as public servants and calling
themselves "MY LEADERS!"

Have your servants threatened you with imprisonment for not filling out
some paper forms they've made up? Have your servants sent your children
off to die in a war against other children who in turn were sent by
THEIR servants?

Well, with all the jobs and positons paying a decent wage, retirement
and benefits being shipped to China, and bill gates opening india to
such criminal enticements ... what choices are available to many?

The idea of government as a servant seems delusional.

This criminal-treasonous-bunch who have inserted themselves into the
public servant offices certainly want you to believe that ...

mike

No one said it was going to be easy to straighten out. No one said that
it won't come as a cost to lives ... but our forefathers said it was our
heritage to do so ... and NOT even that ... our RESPONSIBILITY ... and,
once, an North American Indian said (actually many), "Today is a good
day to die."

It will happen ... you will grow tired, eventually, of being a slave.

Regards,
JS
Old December 29th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 28, 11:46*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 12/28/10 22:43 , m II wrote:

On 10-12-28 07:40 PM, John Smith wrote:

In the USA, American Citizens ARE the government, the president,
senate and congress our public servants ...

Have you tried lowering the wages and pensions of your servants lately?

Have your servants threatened you with imprisonment for not filling out
some paper forms they've made up? Have your servants sent your children
off to die in a war against other children who in turn were sent by
THEIR servants?

The idea of government as a servant seems delusional.

mike

* *Then, the government is to be replaced.

....with what ??
Old December 29th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 08:46 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Then, the government is to be replaced.

It gets replaced 2 years at a time. I'd like to see Alito and Roberts
impeached for lying to the Senate under oath. We'll see how serious the
new HOR is about rooting out corruption.