Old December 29th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default STOP The FCC Media Marxist Internet Takeover

There have been a few (or more, Beretta is one of them) Shootin Irons
which fired by themselfs.
cuhulin

Old December 29th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Paintball Guns.Store the paintballs in the freezer.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Birthers Challenge Hawaii to Produce Statehood Certificate

(also at http://www.libertypost.org )

I couldn't live in Hawaii.I prefer Round Eyes.I have never been to
Hawaii, and I do NOT! ever desire to go to Hawaii either!
cuhulin, the Round Eyes

Old December 29th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/29/2010 11:21 AM, wrote:
There have been a few (or more, Beretta is one of them) Shootin Irons
which fired by themselfs.
cuhulin

Wartime Walthers
Old December 29th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sekert Aigint 007 didn't want to give up his Walther Shootin Iron.They
handed him a Beretta Shootin Iron.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.

Ohhhhh, drunken Ira Hays, went off to fight the Warrrr,,,,,, ~ Johnny
Cash
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It would have ruined them wimmins panty lines.
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You have one of those caps that has the built in LED lights in the bill
of the Cap? I have one I bought at Lowe's a year ago.
Take a digital camera photo of yourself with the cap lights turned on.
Wear it at night time when you are getting in and out of your car, and
wherever there are spy cameras out there.
cuhulin.